Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s feminist to not care if a ref is female.

Also not feminist to argue that the possible delay in reaction probably won’t make a difference.

Don’t need another 40 year old kicker. Try to find a good young one that can stick around a while and who’s leg isn’t losing distance all the time.
That or Matt Gay would be a nice signing.

At 40 why would Gould not want to stay with a team that was close to a SB?

Last edited by a moderator:
I often wondered if a kicker was automatic from 60 and under. Would he be worth the first overall pick? I'd assume so.
I don’t think a K would ever be a 1st overall but I could see a 1st rounder although I think those days are likely in the past.
Janikowski is the only I can remember either. Considering how bad the Raiders were for a stretch and he was about the only thing scoring, I’d say it wasn’t a bad pick. Really, when he was picked, they were a SB contender, so may be the thought was he was a big piece putting them over the top.

aints took erkslaven first round and he was a K/P saving a roster spot... not sure who held ... I would assume backup QB...

anyhow my memory was he was good at both but no Guy or Stenerud

I don’t understand the point in having 5th year options on draft picks if they refuse to play on them. Can teams get a refund for players like Farley and Wilson that contribute nothing? Everything always has to be to the players’ benefit. Slowly ruining the league.

I don’t understand the point in having 5th year options on draft picks if they refuse to play on them. Can teams get a refund for players like Farley and Wilson that contribute nothing? Everything always has to be to the players’ benefit. Slowly ruining the league.
I agree with the BS of players threatening to sit 5th year options.

it’s a back and forth battle that seems to need renegotiating every few years. Players won with the outrageous 1st round pick contracts in the early 2000’s, then owners won with the rookie contract ceilings, it looks like the players are going to get a the advantage again (from a rookie standpoint, not referring to the FA piece).

This simply isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back