Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons is still following T-rac on insta i see, so we're fine
Yea, none of this is actually a sign of anything. It’s the 2 weeks of boredom until FA starts.

for about 6 weeks now we’ve heard all kinds of “rumors” between “journalists” pulling s**t out of their a$$ for link clicks or people vaguely giving limited information in an effort to alter a value of somebody somewhere.

none of it is real until it’s actually happened.

T17 contract not looking as stupid as it did yesterday

Tannys contract was never a horrible contract, but the restructuring of it is what has raised his cap hit…. If we have him an extension we could create a bunch more cap room for us

Tannys contract was never a horrible contract, but the restructuring of it is what has raised his cap hit…. If we have him an extension we could create a bunch more cap room for us
Which again raises the cap hit later….I highly doubt the Titans want to tie themselves to Tannehill longer. Quite the opposite it seems.

So the Jets missed out on Carr. Now they finally got to talk to Rodgers. So if Rodgers stays put, where does that put Tanne on their list of possible QB's they want. Last I heard it was Rodgers, Carr, somebody who I forgot, and then Tanne. The Jets are the kind of team that will overreach for anything and could possibly offer a good amount of compensation for Tanne.

I'm not advocating for this, just making an observation.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/07/report-aaron-rodgers-spoke-to-jets-on-monday/

even I would agree MULTIPLE 1s for T17 and he can go

but I realize Titans will lose 14 games playing squwerrl, Dobbs or rookie X

So the Jets missed out on Carr. Now they finally got to talk to Rodgers. So if Rodgers stays put, where does that put Tanne on their list of possible QB's they want. Last I heard it was Rodgers, Carr, somebody who I forgot, and then Tanne. The Jets are the kind of team that will overreach for anything and could possibly offer a good amount of compensation for Tanne.

I'm not advocating for this, just making an observation.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/07/report-aaron-rodgers-spoke-to-jets-on-monday/
Jimmy G was the other option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back