Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth it how? Foreman came in as a vet min free agent, produced the same numbers and led us to the #1 seed. Would've won the game vs the Bengals too if Henry was inactive.
Foreman played great, but some of your other speculation is not accurate.
Henry being active is certainly not what cost the titans against the bengals.

I don’t mind Lance, he throws a nice ball, I just don’t want to trade the farm away for him. I don’t think the 49ers are going to trade him anyways.
I agree, like I said in another post, depends on what SF is asking...he's still only 22...if we could get Aiyuk in the deal that would be good as well

View attachment 20730
Maybe didn't cost them the game. But her certainly didn't help the cause.
You think by looking at his stat line that determined that he didn’t help?

you use Henry as a bruiser. That’s what he can be and sometimes he breaks one.
My argument would be they stopped using him.
What cost them is specifically the play after the 45 yard run Foreman had.
Not only was it a terrible play call, but per the interviews afterwards, Firkser gave the play away nevermind he gave it away earlier in the game and almost had it picked then.
That also over looks that the play was designed for ROGERS!!! not any of the 15 names better than that guy.

you’re just wrong in your take about Henry in that game.

After Foreman's big run we should have went back to him...get close to the goaline and Henry could have punched it in

Vrabel's going for 2 early on didn't help either

Last edited by a moderator:
And for sake of comparison, foreman and Henry both had 4.3 YPC in 21. No step up or down but the difference of about 24 carries per game vs foreman’s 16.

And for sake of comparison, foreman and Henry both had 4.3 YPC in 21. No step up or down but the difference of about 24 carries per game vs foreman’s 16.
I'd actually argue that having foreman providing us a more balanced offense was net beneficial as well. Henry is/was great but our over reliance on him has been one of the teams biggest weaknesses as well.

I'd actually argue that having foreman providing us a more balanced offense was net beneficial as well. Henry is/was great but our over reliance on him has been one of the teams biggest weaknesses as well.
Hopefully that changes with Tim Kelly as OC but not improving the WR group is puzzling

Again…. In FA the player is the one who gets to choose where he plays… why would any WR choose to play for the Titans
Its all about money, if your theory is right, no one would sign with the crap teams...but they do...Kirk chose the Jags last year....so you think draft picks will solve our WR problems?

Its all about money, if your theory is right, no one would sign with the crap teams...but they do...Kirk chose the Jags last year....so you think draft picks will solve our WR problems?
consistently has not worked in the past, just like overpaying for WRs has not worked

I say draft nothing but 6-3 QBs and convert the ones that cant play QB to WR

at least that has not been proven to not work... yet

consistently has not worked in the past, just like overpaying for WRs has not worked

I say draft nothing but 6-3 QBs and convert the ones that cant play QB to WR

at least that has not been proven to not work... yet
Well it worked for Drew Bennett and Matt Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back