Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all about money, if your theory is right, no one would sign with the crap teams...but they do...Kirk chose the Jags last year....so you think draft picks will solve our WR problems?[/

I have no doubt we will add several rookie WRs to the roster and probably a vet or 2 on near vet minimum deals.

View attachment 20742
Trading up for AR15 probably my worst case scenario other than trading up for Levis. If we moving up for a QB I would much rather young or Stroud.
On the bright side, this is just betting odds. Lots of people betting titans take AR15 or at least QB with first pick. I think there was always possibility so those odds pay out pretty decent, but all that is, is bettors changing the odds. Titans are actually no more or less likely than before.

Thoughts on trading for WR Cedric Wilson? Dude was uber productive with 600+ yds & 6 TDs two years ago with Dallas as their #3. A late 2024 pick would prolly do it as the Dolphins are trying to free up cap space.

If the Titans do any trading for a QB, I'd want Hooker late in the first or early 2nd.

He probably needs a year to get healthy, but he was productive in college. Takes care of the ball and if you watch, he can chunk the ball... I think he's worth taking a risk on.

On the bright side, this is just betting odds. Lots of people betting titans take AR15 or at least QB with first pick. I think there was always possibility so those odds pay out pretty decent, but all that is, is bettors changing the odds. Titans are actually no more or less likely than before.
absolutely. But when there's smoke there's usually fire, and the betting markets are typically decently accurate.

If the Titans do any trading for a QB, I'd want Hooker late in the first or early 2nd.

He probably needs a year to get healthy, but he was productive in college. Takes care of the ball and if you watch, he can chunk the ball... I think he's worth taking a risk on.
I (like some others here) watched every snap Hooker played in college.

The guy has a lot of pros. He is a hard worker, smart, good leader, good person off the field, a coach’s dream. He does protect the ball well most of the time and can extend plays with his legs. He’s not the fastest guy but is a good tactical scrambler and picks up first downs with his legs when WRs don’t get open.

I’ve always been disappointed in his accuracy. He threw behind his target countless times. I’d also say his arm strength isn’t the best. He had some WRs that were excellent after the catch that helped his numbers a lot. He’s also older than most other players in the draft.

All that said, I love the guy and would be thrilled if we drafted him in the 2nd.

View attachment 20729
who the hell is this guy?
#76 and his size in this pic says OL but never heard of him
He was a 3-time All-American LT that played for a smaller NAIA school (Culver-Stockton College). Believe he started every game at his position in college.

I know of this guy because my daughter has been shown some interest by this school for athletics so we took note of him last year. Thought it was cool that he signed as an UDFA with the Titans. Hope he gets an opportunity to show some of his ability but potentially a backup and not the starting LT, but he might be on the right side.

He was a 3-time All-American LT that played for a smaller NAIA school (Culver-Stockton College). Believe he started every game at his position in college.

I know of this guy because my daughter has been shown some interest by this school for athletics so we took note of him last year. Thought it was cool that he signed as an UDFA with the Titans. Hope he gets an opportunity to show some of his ability but potentially a backup and not the starting LT, but he might be on the right side.
That’s good to hear although last year would have been a great time to throw him out there for some live NFL action. Really couldn’t have done much worse than some of the trash that was put out there.

That’s good to hear although last year would have been a great time to throw him out there for some live NFL action. Really couldn’t have done much worse than some of the trash that was put out there.
I agree that he should have had a chance to play. I think since he came from a small school the staff didn’t want to overwhelm him as a rookie, but could it have been much worse than what we saw? He’s got good size and may even slide to G. I definitely want to see what he can do in preseason and under some (hopefully better) coaching although I will keep my optimism low on the coaching part.

Stefon Diggs wants out of Buffalo...he's 30 so wants to go a team to win a ring. Wouldn't it be hilarious they trade him and then win SB without him lol

Stefon Diggs wants out of Buffalo...he's 30 so wants to go a team to win a ring. Wouldn't it be hilarious they trade him and then win SB without him lol
Wut? How many teams really offer a better shot at a Superbowl than the bills? At the absolute most 5 but that's being generous. Dumbo diggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back