Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh s**t.

don’t say that round here. The only way to win the SB is tank, draft Goat QB, and outscore everyone else.

I'm a 90's football fanatic. I don't want to see the RB phased out of the game.

This forum should be the last to want that, as Eddie George, CJ2K and Henry has given us excitement and has helped us win many games.

I'm a 90's football fanatic. I don't want to see the RB phased out of the game.

This forum should be the last to want that, as Eddie George, CJ2K and Henry has given us excitement and has helped us win many games.
You can throw the Pearl in there too, since I’m a holdover. No team in the league can match the production in the position over the years I’ve been watching! Only team in NFL to have two surpass 2k. Had Henry not been injured, he would have certainly been a back to back man.

You can throw the Pearl in there too, since I’m a holdover. No team in the league can match the production in the position over the years I’ve been watching! Only team in NFL to have two surpass 2k. Had Henry not been injured, he would have certainly been a back to back man.

He was before my time, but we've been certainly blessed with extremely good RB'S.

Even the in between guys mostly put together a few seasons
Mike rozier
Lorenzo white
Gary brown
Rodney Thomas
Travis Henry
Chris brown
Lendale white
Demarco Murray

One of the only guys to not have success was stupid bishop Sankey

Even the in between guys mostly put together a few seasons
Mike rozier
Lorenzo white
Gary brown
Rodney Thomas
Travis Henry
Chris brown
Lendale white
Demarco Murray

One of the only guys to not have success was stupid bishop Sankey

RIP Gary Brown and Rodney Thomas. I was a big fan of Gary Brown. Wasn't nowhere near the most talented but he did a job well done, even though the way he held the ball use to scare me.

Travis Henry and Chris Brown were low-key legit and massively underrated for us.

He was before my time, but we've been certainly blessed with extremely good RB'S.
Certainly blessed for sure, but I think it is more our identity as a team. Honestly it would suck for me to move away from it. I’m in my feels though. As teams get super pass happy, I think it’s the answer to it. Titans have come very close many times doing it.

RIP Gary Brown and Rodney Thomas. I was a big fan of Gary Brown. Wasn't nowhere near the most talented but he did a job well done, even though the way he held the ball use to scare me.

Travis Henry and Chris Brown were low-key legit and massively underrated for us.
Can’t forgive Chris brown. My first NFL game was the 2007 playoff game against SD.
Titans controlled the first half but we’re only up 6-0 and brown got a handoff around the 5 yard line about to go in for what could have been a game clinching TD, but fumbled. so reminiscent to the next year where crumpler fumbled close to the EZ.
Titans lost 17-6 but that’s also the game Gates got his lingering foot issue for the rest of his career.

the Titans have the 30th most expensive offense in 2023

$89M in cap on offense
$102M in cap on defense

60% of their offensive cap is being used on just 2 players

$36.6M for Ryan Tannehill (#2 QB $)
$16.4M for Derrick Henry (#1 RB $)

no other team is close

the NFL avg for QB1 + RB1 cap?

19%

no other team is above 39% this year

last year the Titans were at 37%, which was high, but not mindbogglingly insane

spending 60% of offensive cap just two players...

a RB (as great as he is) who will turn 30 during the season, and...

a QB who ranks below avg in INT rate & TD rate the last two years while taking 80 sacks (4th most of 58 QBs) is certainly a choice

Jrob what was you doing guy

to prevent this thread from going from the draft section lol:

Ryan Tannehill is QB1
Malik Willis is QB2

There are no other current QBs on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back