Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stefon Diggs wants out of Buffalo...he's 30 so wants to go a team to win a ring. Wouldn't it be hilarious they trade him and then win SB without him lol

Yea, for assuming Buffalo isn't a contender -- Buffalo should ship him to like Tampa Bay or something - a team fully equipped to settle back down to bottom of the league.

every DC with eegles on schedule in 23 is ripping every snap hurts took in 22 apart

wonder if hurts can adjust
I think hurts/the offense will be fine. A lot of talent there, still going to be an elite Oline and the Eagles do as well as any other team in the NFL at maximizing offensive output. The D looks like it's going to take a huge step back though.

The Titans have drafted at #41 twice before. Those picks were Michael Roos and Harold Landry :)

Both were result of pick trades though. We'll see if we stay put around there.

I imagine if we take a QB at 3 like some of the new buzz going around says, that #41 will be packaged,

Mac Jones is free. Bill shopping his ass cause he's pissed at him for blabbing to Bama about how shit belichek is at helping qbs. Probs get him for a 4th just so bills ego gets a reprieve. Prefer him to Lance. I mean who'd do well with Matt Patricia as your offensive coordinator.

Mac Jones is free. Bill shopping his ass cause he's pissed at him for blabbing to Bama about how **** belichek is at helping qbs. Probs get him for a 4th just so bills ego gets a reprieve. Prefer him to Lance. I mean who'd do well with Matt Patricia as your offensive coordinator.
Making Matt Patricia OC reeked of good ole boy stuff. More evidence that Brady won those super bowls, not BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back