Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. Semantics is our difference. Bust pick versus bust player.
I still think that sounds wrong. Think of it like a haircut. You could be disappointed in the way it was cut. A bust would be like the person buzzing the middle of your hair from ear to ear and leaving the rest. One you can work with the other you gota scorch the earth and start over.

I give it about 16 games for them to slide up the ladder to #1. Then it will be confirmed with the Lombardi Trophy.
Let's hope
I'm sure they pick up where they left off...just need CD to breakout

Not sure how he can rate QB and WRs that have never played together..he did say some were new combos

Hes been in the nfl 3 seasons not 4. This is his make or break year.

Even if he doesnt take the next step hes a fine wr2 to have around after 2020

Ah good catch. Yes year 4 is make or break for sure.

I’m all for trying to re sign him even now. I think it’ll be cheaper to try now honestly.

If he was truly a bust we would of cut his ass already. Corey is a solid receiver. Aye he wont burn anyone but he will jump high and hes got fairly solid hands. Blocking hes good and will make multiple blocks on an extended run play. A really solid wr2 I reckon till hes 28 - 30. I would really like to keep him for a reasonable price. Hes won us games a d can still win more

I still think that sounds wrong. Think of it like a haircut. You could be disappointed in the way it was cut. A bust would be like the person buzzing the middle of your hair from ear to ear and leaving the rest. One you can work with the other you gota scorch the earth and start over.
Riverman a bust at projecting performance.

#5 overall pick with averaging 600 yds and 2 TDS per year. Yeah- I’m off with my assessment. Problem is that the experts in the Titans’ FO must be off also o/w he’d have been extended.

If he was truly a bust we would of cut his ass already. Corey is a solid receiver. Aye he wont burn anyone but he will jump high and hes got fairly solid hands. Blocking hes good and will make multiple blocks on an extended run play. A really solid wr2 I reckon till hes 28 - 30. I would really like to keep him for a reasonable price. Hes won us games a d can still win more

Player bust versus pick bust. Get with program.

if I paid $1000 expecting a great haircut, it’d be a bust haircut. If I paid $20, I’d be like meh- get what I paid for. An overall #5 pick is like paying $1000. We got a $20 WR IN CD.

Ah good catch. Yes year 4 is make or break for sure.

I’m all for trying to re sign him even now. I think it’ll be cheaper to try now honestly.
I wouldn't sign now if Im Davis, his stock is all time low.

Cant imagine he gets worse at this point.

CD barely out produced Tajae Sharpe.

one was the #5 overall pick and one was the 57th WR taken in a draft.

we wouldn’t pay Tajae 1M, why on earth would we pay CD 15M.

These kind of articles are so silly. The speculation blows up in sports “reporting” at every slight movement or decision. He’s worth more to us now than a 4th too. He will protect Brown from double teams. And a full year with Tannehill could be just what his career needs.
Exactly.

one of two things happens...
1: Hammy Davis jr does the same thing he’s done his previous 3 yrs and we hold the leverage to resign him to a team friendly deal.

2: Hammy Davis jr has an above average Titans WR year and he’s hot going into free agency.

both options leave us the ability to get him on a fair market deal, aside from the 15M number due, due to his draft position.

it’ll be interesting so see how this gets handled, as JRob hasn’t really any experience handing out 2nd contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back