Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone read yet what the Titans we’re offering in guaranteed money? I’ve read $16M per with $20M if incentives were met but not the guaranteed amount.

Anyone read yet what the Titans we’re offering in guaranteed money? I’ve read $16M per with $20M if incentives were met but not the guaranteed amount.

This wouldn't surprise me that a lot of it was incentive based. Due to the amount of snaps and series he has missed seemingly every game, im sure some incentives were tied to that and production as well. I still think we made the right move even if what AJ said is true

I'm worried that the Brown trade is going to reflect poorly on the organization. Is a receiver going to feel like playing hard for an offense which hardly throws the ball, and won't pay them?
No I don't think so. I think we've shown plenty that we reward the players that are worth keeping. Who have we let go that we should of paid? Maybe just Jack Conklin?
We've paid a lot of our players and hard working/ team-first free agents.

and...

Corey Davis
AJ Brown
Jonnu Smith

Now all gone. Crazy stuff.
we're so far 2/3 on those. Jonnu and CD definitely haven't done anything to make us regret those decision. If anything, they've validated them. I'm willing to bet we'll bat 1.000% after we can look back at everything.

Remember how furious everyone was when we traded Dorial Green Beckham??

Remember how furious everyone was when we traded Dorial Green Beckham??

Remember when the WFT backed up the Brinks truck for Albert Haynesworth? IIRC, they called Fat Albert the "100 Million Dollar Man" at the time, and how did that work out for Washington?

It sucks that Brown is gone, but the Titans couldn't afford to pay him what Philadelphia offered. I don't blame AJ for taking the offer, good for him. By the same token, I don't blame JRob for the trade, it was the right decision.

It's time to move on.

didnt even get a 1 for B11... just moved up 8 spots & added a third... did not even get a WR tossed in therefore forcing Titans into drafting WR

one of the lamest moves in Titans history

Titans did NOT add a 1... just moved up 8 spots = FACT

hell could make the argument Titans LOST a 1 because forfeited the ability to NOT draft a WR with robinsons surrender monkey tactic

No judgement on Burkes but Titans did not add to their O with this maneuver... nobody could argue differently

hell could make the argument Titans LOST a 1 because forfeited the ability to NOT draft a WR with robinsons surrender monkey tactic

No judgement on Burkes but Titans did not add to their O with this maneuver... nobody could argue differently
No they added a 1. Their original 1 was not part of the deal for AJ, so not exactly sure how you figure that. They traded back from their other 1 to get even more picks and looking very smart for doing so. Lot of great players left.

No they added a 1. Their original 1 was not part of the deal for AJ, so not exactly sure how you figure that. They traded back from their other 1 to get even more picks and looking very smart for doing so. Lot of great players left.
yeah... looking super smart...

extremely superior smarts trading B11 forcing themselves to take a WR and then dumping 26... 4th dimensional checkers smarts there

You really are clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back