Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, there's about 5-7 teams that will have HC vacancies in 2021 (ATL, CHI, DEN, DET, HOU, JAX, NYJ). The list of coordinator candidates that are very likely ahead of Art is not that long:

Eric Bieniemy - Chiefs OC
Robert Saleh - 49ers DC
Brian Daboll - Bills OC

There's a few college names that could make the jump too, but you never know their level of interest. Harbaugh and Riley would top that list but I wouldn't be surprised to see another name or two rise to the top. And who knows if they really would even make the move.

Art probably falls more into a second tier category where someone might take a chance on him after swinging and missing on one of the big name college guys. It's possible he gets a job in 2021, but it's also possible he sticks around one more year.

Sometimes it takes the NFL a little while to warm up to you, and you have to go through the interview process a few times.

The way I see it, there's about 5-7 teams that will have HC vacancies in 2021 (ATL, CHI, DEN, DET, HOU, JAX, NYJ). The list of coordinator candidates that are very likely ahead of Art is not that long:

Robert Saleh - 49ers DC
Brian Daboll - Bills OC

There's a few college names that could make the jump too, but you never know their level of interest. Harbaugh and Riley would top that list but I wouldn't be surprised to see another name or two rise to the top. And who knows if they really would even make the move.

Art probably falls more into a second tier category where someone might take a chance on him after swinging and missing on one of the big name college guys. It's possible he gets a job in 2021, but it's also possible he sticks around one more year.

Sometimes it takes the NFL a little while to warm up to you, and you have to go through the interview process a few times.
The rumors are getting stronger that Harbaugh is ready to back to the NFL. I would not be in the least surprised.

Robert Saleh - 49ers DC
Brian Daboll - Bills OC

Some other names that could be considered

NFL head coaching candidates to consider in 2021 | PFN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back