Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This draft doesn’t have anyone that stands out as a clear star, but there are 6 guys I like. I think at least a couple of them will be available at the end of the 1st.
Pickett, Corral, Strong, Howell, Willis, Ridder, Zappe
I think I want to draft a QB 1st round. Let the rookie sit for a year. Decide if Tannehill should be cut after 2022, or let him play out the last year of his contract. Worst case, the rookie sits for 2 years.

Is Tanne's cap hit less in 2023 you think?
Like 18 million in dead cap space. As long as he doesn't play terrible, he'll be easy to trade at that price. Any remotely decent QB costs a premium in this league both in money and draft pick value. Need to look no further than the Wentz trade.

The only trade that makes even a remote amount of sense for us this year is a Russell Wilson trade. But that would assume he demands a trade sort of like the Stafford situation last year. Otherwise, there is no way Seattle would even consider such a trade.

Malik Willis, Matt Corrall, and Carson Strong probably have the highest upsides in the class based on their overall ability, but all have varying degrees of risk. Kenny Pickett is the most NFL ready. Reminds me a good of bit of Baker Mayfield without the attitude issues. Of course he'll likely be the 1st QB taken so it isn't likely he will be available to us.

If he stays on this team and doesn't restructure his deal after the last 3 playoff performances, than that's proof he doesn't give a damn about winning. Just like that grin he had on the sidelines after his picks

Restructuring doesn’t do what you think it does. It just makes him more difficult to move on from.

If we didn’t bench Mariota for Tannehill in 19, we could have been in position to get burrow but what did we know back then. OY, just not our luck.

I think I want to draft a QB 1st round. Let the rookie sit for a year. Decide if Tannehill should be cut after 2022, or let him play out the last year of his contract. Worst case, the rookie sits for 2 years.
Not impressed with any of the QBs in this class. I would like to pick an impact player at any darn position in the 1st. Tired of the last two being whiffs. And yes I know it’s early yet for Farley, but with his injury history AND the fact that the latest was an ACL, I have little faith he ever does much with us.

Not impressed with any of the QBs in this class. I would like to pick an impact player at any darn position in the 1st. Tired of the last two being whiffs. And yes I know it’s early yet for Farley, but with his injury history AND the fact that the latest was an ACL, I have little faith he ever does much with us.
OL, TE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back