Thomas Brown - Rams RBC & AHC
Mike Lafka - Chiefs passing coord
Bobby Slowik - 49ers passing coach
Dan Mullen - Former Florida HC
Pep Hamilton - Houston QB coach
Bill Obrien -
Jay Gruden

Last edited by a moderator:
Tannehill and Downing can’t score more than the Bengals with the greatest RB in past 2 decades and a top talent WR corps, then they just aren’t gonna get it done ever.

Ya'll think if we had Mahommes or Rodgers we would have won this game...

Wake up, this franchise (both Tennessee and Houston) has only done one thing since the creation of the NFL... Disappoint their fans. That is what they do. There has never been a single season where we ended the season NOT disappointed.

The further they build your hopes the worst the slam is going to be.

Tannehill and Downing can’t score more than the Bengals with the greatest RB in past 2 decades and a top talent WR corps, then they just aren’t gonna get it done ever.
Henry looked like he was running in mud today and Julio has looked washed all season lol

The only fun has been Henry. Getting another 2k season would make a playoff loss at least worth it. Run him into the ground please.

OC targets

Joe Brady - former panthers and LSU OC
John DeFilipo - Bears passing coord
Ronald Curry - Saints QBC
Ken Dorsey - Bills Passing Coord
Joe Gattis - Michigan OC
Bob y Slowik - 49ers passing coach
Bill Obrien -
Jay Gruden

Backup QB targets

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Cam Newton
Jameis Winston
Jacoby Brissett
Tyrol Taylor
Andy Dalton
Mitchell Trubisky
Marcus Mariota
Blaine Gabbert
Please don't talk about Gaddis lol He is absolutely horrible. He is on a Downing kinda level. I've wanted him gone in Michigan all season.

Unfortunately , I have zero faith that Vrabel or Robinson will get rid of Downing. He should have never been hired in the first place, but they’ll give him another chance. With the same results. I admit I was dead wrong about Bowen. He made this D legit and our defense did more than enough to win that playoff game.

OC targets

Joe Brady - former panthers and LSU OC
John DeFilipo - Bears passing coord
Ronald Curry - Saints QBC
Ken Dorsey - Bills Passing Coord
Joe Gattis - Michigan OC
Bob y Slowik - 49ers passing coach
Bill Obrien -
Jay Gruden
Guaranteed Vrabel will lobby to keep Downing, mark my word.

For better or worse, both Tanny and Downing will be back next season. And, IMO, if they can get the 1st seed with all the injuries this season, they can win it all if JRob can upgrade TE, add better depth at WR and rework a couple of spots on the OL.

The Titans are close and the window remains open another couple of seasons if the D plays like they did this season.

I'm not defending Tannehill... But he's not the only QB to have a bad seasons/bad playoff games.

Tom Brady and Rodgers have both have some very bad playoff games. We just forget about it because they are in the post season every year and have had success.

I'm not comparing Tannehill to any of the great QBs but you don't give up on a QB because of a couple of bad playoff games or seasons.

Tannehill had 21 TDs and 14 INTs (plus7 TD runs. So let's say 28 TD 14 INTS). Tom Brady has had 9 seasons in the 20s in TDs with double digit INTs.

Look up some Brady playoff numbers. He has multiple games with 3 INTs and terrible stats. But some of those they won and he consistently goes back so no one questions it. He also had a stretch of 3 seasons they were put out of the playoffs.

Point being, you don't dump your QB that you got to the playoffs with... The goal is the get to the playoffs and hope to make a Superbowl. Teams don't consistently go to the Superbowl... (Other than Brady lead teams. Lol)

For better or worse, both Tanny and Downing will be back next season. And, IMO, if they can get the 1st seed with all the injuries this season, they can win it all if JRob can upgrade TE, add better depth at WR and rework a couple of spots on the OL.

The Titans are close and the window remains open another couple of seasons if the D plays like they did this season.
I agree, except the part about Downing.

I'm hoping that Vrabel will at least evaluate available talent before he settles for that fellow again.

Bless his heart.

I'm not defending Tannehill... But he's not the only QB to have a bad seasons/bad playoff games.

Tom Brady and Rodgers have both have some very bad playoff games. We just forget about it because they are in the post season every year and have had success.

I'm not comparing Tannehill to any of the great QBs but you don't give up on a QB because of a couple of bad playoff games or seasons.

Tannehill had 21 TDs and 14 INTs (plus7 TD runs. So let's say 28 TD 14 INTS). Tom Brady has had 9 seasons in the 20s in TDs with double digit INTs.

Look up some Brady playoff numbers. He has multiple games with 3 INTs and terrible stats. But some of those they won and he consistently goes back so no one questions it. He also had a stretch of 3 seasons they were put out of the playoffs.

Point being, you don't dump your QB that you got to the playoffs with... The goal is the get to the playoffs and hope to make a Superbowl. Teams don't consistently go to the Superbowl... (Other than Brady lead teams. Lol)

I do agree with you, it's just that at this moment most of us need to vent.
Still THills first and last pass lead to cincy points. Tough tough pill to swallow.

I do agree with you, it's just that at this moment most of us need to vent.
Still THills first and last pass lead to cincy points. Tough tough pill to swallow.
I totally get it and I blame Tannehill for this loss...but I'm trying to bring some rational thought in to the conversation.

We have people wanting to fire Vrable, trade Henry and all sorts of craziness. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back