Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Titans are close and the window remains open another couple of seasons if the D plays like they did this season.

our team never puts 2 and 2 together at the same time

Offense averages 40 points a game, Defense allows 47
Defense starts holding teams under 20, Offense can't break 15

wouldn't get my hopes up about the D having 2 good seasons in a row

This one hurt
Hurt Bad
Hurt very bad

I was so pumped up through the game
Neil O’Donnell Eve. came over to my seats and cheered with us for a few
Such great energy in the stadium during the game
Even when they were about to kick the field goal I felt In my heart that he would miss
I just thought there was no way we could lose with out D playing lights out

then it was over
It was all over
Season down the drain
I’m depleted

this loss will stick for a while

This loss is 100% on Tannehill and Downing. The defense played lights out despite being put in numerous bad situations by the offense and by the offense I mean Tannehill. Tannehill was awful this season, unfortunately the Titans are likely handcuffed to him for 2022. The Titans squandered a chance to reach the AFC championship where they would've faced a team they already beat once regardless of who the winner of the other divisional game was.

We had 9 sacks, the Bengals were held to 19 points and we still lost.

#17 and that guy named Downing should be gone.

agreed on the latter but who is going to replace the former? meh draft class and awful free agency ; whose the top QB available Fitzpatrick ?? We’re stuck with a middling-QB.

Titans are stuck with Tannehill for next season. However, he will be 34 and next season will demonstrate whether 2019 and 2020 were a fluke. If he has another turnover filled season, titans have to move on from him. Three post seasons, and not much from him.

Tannehill will be around. I think he’ll talk the talk about playing s**ty too.

I think he may do better with a malarkey style offense. But then again, woodside might be able to do that. Just turn around and hand off until it pops.
But, malarkey could run a screen.

agreed on the latter but who is going to replace the former? meh draft class and awful free agency ; whose the top QB available Fitzpatrick ?? We’re stuck with a middling-QB.

Anyone but #17.. #17 is done. He makes terrible decisions and he's not talented at all these days.

This team won't win a playoff game with him. #17 has been surronded with talent and still can't produce when needed.

Last year and this year is the same old story.. Defense did their job and #17 isn't good enough to produce 21 points..

Tannehill will be around. I think he’ll talk the talk about playing s**ty too.

I think he may do better with a malarkey style offense. But then again, woodside might be able to do that. Just turn around and hand off until it pops.
But, malarkey could run a screen.

Funny thing is Vrabel offensive philosophy is basically run it till it pops.

Disappointed is an understatement! But best thing to do is get better weapons at TE WR3 keep the team intact as much as possible and try to make another run with the experience of this year to build from. Titan up!

Funny thing is Vrabel offensive philosophy is basically run it till it pops.
Well based on what I’ve seen, your right but more like once it pops, time to try something completely different.
And for screens, guess we’re still waiting on the pop. That may be the most consistent play call expectation for any team from week 1 to week 20, it didn’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back