Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream is that we do sign Clowney...we draft
So what are you guys going to say if Clowney slips away from us AFTER we had the chance to take DL or OLB?
Whether we sign Clowney or not we still need another Big Bodied penetrating style DT

If we don't fill that DT position then I will be worried, but only 2 of them have gone off the board so far so plenty left to choose from

My dream is that we do sign Clowney...we draft

Whether we sign Clowney or not we still need another Big Bodied penetrating style DT

If we don't fill that DT position then I will be worried, but only 2 of them have gone off the board so far so plenty left to choose from
He's going to have to trade up to have a chance at any of them.

He's going to have to trade up to have a chance at any of them.
I've got 11 DTs rated as day 2 picks

Madubuike, Davidson, Blacklock, Gallimore, Elliott as 2nd rnders

Lynch, Agim, Murchison, Hamilton, Davis, and Fotu as 3rd rnders

I don't see us moving up in the 2nd rnd, but I do see us moving up in the 3rd and possibly dealing a pick from next years draft

I've got 11 DTs rated as day 2 picks

Madubuike, Davidson, Blacklock, Gallimore, Elliott as 2nd rnders

Lynch, Agim, Murchison, Hamilton, Davis, and Fotu as 3rd rnders

I don't see us moving up in the 2nd rnd, but I do see us moving up in the 3rd and possibly dealing a pick from next years draft
Remember we traded up in the 2nd to draft Laundry after he slipped a bit. Not saying that is what I want, but anything can happen

Remember we traded up in the 2nd to draft Laundry after he slipped a bit. Not saying that is what I want, but anything can happen

If we traded our 5th we could move up about 4 spots.....I doubt JRob is trading our 3rd, but if he did then we could move all the way to around pick 46.

I could really see him trading out of the 2nd into the lower 3rd and getting a teams 4th while giving up a 6th

That is what I was thinking, unless JRob has a Kevin Byard ace up his sleeve for OLB or DE for the 3rd. Everyone else will think it's a "reach", until he actually plays.
Mix in the fact that Seattle went DL right before us, even if Jrob has an ace in his sleeve for round three that player can sit or rotate in for a few years where it won’t effect clowney

Seattle just released SOURCES: The Seattle #Seahawks are prepared to release center Justin Britt. The move will save Seattle about $8.5 million in cap space. Guard DJ Fluker just announced that he has been released, via Twitter. That move saves about $3.6 million.

Seattle just released SOURCES: The Seattle #Seahawks are prepared to release center Justin Britt. The move will save Seattle about $8.5 million in cap space. Guard DJ Fluker just announced that he has been released, via Twitter. That move saves about $3.6 million.
Maybe Clowney not a slam dunk

Maybe Clowney not a slam dunk
We can up the anti, Seattle is still limited....Titans can easily go 18 million and guaranty most of it on a 4 year deal. Its up to our management to pull the trigger. If he ends up in Seattle, thats on our part. I don't think Seattle can go higher than 16 million, even after their latest cuts....also they need cash to sign the draft pics....all in our court. In or out.

There important questions are:

Did Clowney follow the PFF Titans guy again?
Is he following the Seahawks and their reporters?
What has that random Redskins fan with an “insider” friend say?

Yea these moves have me worried. Hey, is that center any good? Grab him if we miss Clowney :brow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back