Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah honestly good either way. He’s been moronic a couple of times against and made a couple outstanding plays. But he’d def have to be accounted for in our opponents game plans against us. So if we have room, I trust Vrabel/JRob on this one.

I just don’t want us giving a multi-year guaranteed contract to a guy who’s got a good chance to disappoint us. But yeah, from the sounds of things, JRob ain’t going to let that happen.

The better question is what is going on with Markus Golden and Everson Griffen? If we don't get Clowney, whatever the reason, hopefully we bring in Golden. Don't think we need to give anything up for that tender the Giants have on him. I'm guessing they're waiting for Clowney to sign first?

Golden isn't injured and the Giants are only going to pay him like $5m. Not sure why he hasn't signed elsewhere yet.

How about we pick up Newton for 1 year option he stated that he would be a backup, so.just in case tanny get hurt we would have a mobile qb that will be able to run the offense .think about newton,henry, aj brown on the field at the same time

How about we pick up Newton for 1 year option he stated that he would be a backup, so.just in case tanny get hurt we would have a mobile qb that will be able to run the offense .think about newton,henry, aj brown on the field at the same time
If Cam will take a Jameis kind of deal, I'm all in.

I think he would just to be able to get back and prove everyone wrong 1yr deal worth 3m with incentives too possible make up to 6m

Cam is not signing as a back up. And... with his temperament he would not be a good fit here. I don’t see his sulking behavior being a fit with Vrabel. Besides, look at his career stats, he really is overrated with having only 1 really killer year. I don’t want someone with less than 60% career passing percentage.

I don't agree. The Titans have a top 10 offense/defense....we are not capped out! Have what is looking like 7 pics in the first 4 rounds next year. The team has the perfect mix of veterans and youth. I think you're looking at it as a all in season....its not. This team is building a roster that can be in contention for a very long time. I think you're somehow missing the bigger picture here.

7 in the first 4? It looks like 1,2,3,3,4 to me.

Clowney is willing to take a short-term deal according to this https://www.brownsnation.com/browns-among-four-teams-still-in-mix-for-jadeveon-clowney/ so you never know. Everyone keeps talking about the Seattle, but I think the Titans and Browns are the real contenders here.
Browns lol

We would have to offer SIGNIFICANTLY less money for that. And in that case Im ok with that because JR always overpays FAs anyways. Whats it say about Clowney for JR to get cheap...

The medical part has to happen and just hasnt. Whats really going on Mr Clowney?

I just have to believe that Vrabel has told Clowney he'd feature his skills in D calls/packages (like he did when he was his DC) to help him land another big contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back