Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing with Dianna Russini last year with the whole Tanny/Mariota deal. Had everyone up in arms
There were soooo many people in denial on Mariota.

I didn't believe that RT could be as good as he ended up being, figured he and Marcus were pretty much interchangable. All it took to change my mind was the Pats preseason game. I came away thinking Mariota was done and we needed to just play Tanny to see what we had there.

Apparently it was obvious to the team too, but felt they owed it to Marcus to give him every shot.

There were soooo many people in denial on Mariota.

I didn't believe that RT could be as good as he ended up being, figured he and Marcus were pretty much interchangable. All it took to change my mind was the Pats preseason game. I came away thinking Mariota was done and we needed to just play Tanny to see what we had there.

Apparently it was obvious to the team too, but felt they owed it to Marcus to give him every shot.
I admit I was one of the many that wanted him to succeed just because of what it took to get us there, but, the regression was noticeable. It was time for a change.

I admit I was one of the many that wanted him to succeed just because of what it took to get us there, but, the regression was noticeable. It was time for a change.

Exactly !!! Didn't want him to be another "wasted" early 1st rd pick.
Really wanted him to succeed here but it just wasn't working and he just kept regressing.

Seahawks just gave up the farm for Jamal Adams. Count them out of the Clowney race. He signs with the Titans on August 3.
1 year deal, so we can keep Adoree, Jayon, and Jonnu next year with the cap decreasing $20m.

Yeah unless Clowney wants to pay Seattle to play there, I’d consider the Hawks out of contention. Really coming down to Browns/Jets/Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back