Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah unless Clowney wants to pay Seattle to play there, I’d consider the Hawks out of contention. Really coming down to Browns/Jets/Titans.
The Browns are into Myles Garrett and Olivier Vernon for like $100M+, I think they're all set at that position right now and Clowey is just a 1-yr guy for whoever. Guys like Clowney dont sign with the Browns. That franchise has to trade for players or draft them, OR pay them all the worlds money to play there. Im counting them out of the Clowney sweepstakes. If they wanted to overpay him they already would have.

Seattle gave away his jersey number, and the Jets are well the jets.

Im thinking Clowney is ours.

Clowney wants to play for a contender. The Jets are at best a 3rd place team in the AFC East and traded their best defender. The Titans, Eagles and Seahawks can offer competitive offers with legitimate chances for playoff runs.

No way he wants to be a Jet, they just traded their best defensive player.

Seattle has 17 million in cap space..they seem like a better option after adding Adams rather than the team that traded him away.

Titans or Seahawks is my guess

No way he wants to be a Jet, they just traded their best defensive player.

Seattle has 17 million in cap space..they seem like a better option after adding Adams rather than the team that traded him away.

Titans or Seahawks is my guess
Still rumors that the Raiders & Browns may be interested.

Still rumors that the Raiders & Browns may be interested.

Didn't Clowney spurn Cleveland claiming that he doesn't believe they have what it takes to win? Oakland doesn't have any cap space, they'd have to move mountains to free up the space they'd need to sign Clowney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back