Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the hold up with AssClowney signing somewhere?

No issues with other teams signing players pending physicals

The San Francisco 49ers reportedly plan to sign former Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders receiver J.J. Nelson as well as former Los Angeles Rams and Dallas Cowboys receiver/kick returner Tavon Austin, pending physicals.

What is the hold up with AssClowney signing somewhere?

No issues with other teams signing players pending physicals

The San Francisco 49ers reportedly plan to sign former Arizona Cardinals and Oakland Raiders receiver J.J. Nelson as well as former Los Angeles Rams and Dallas Cowboys receiver/kick returner Tavon Austin, pending physicals.
I think it's pretty obvious, Vrabel told him to just come in at the end of August and be ready to go. To which Clowney replied, I got you coach.

Forget clowney let some other team pay 15 million for someone who had 3 sacks last year. If he’d take less than 10 million he may be worth it but he’s probably just going to get injured anyways. Save the money for next year!

Clowneys price is too high at 15M, dude comes out of games all the time. For 15 you better play around 75% of the time or more at OLB. Landry for example is at 85% which is a little high IMO, but Clowney isnt anywhere near that and he wants 2x the money a part-time edge rusher should get

with that said, id stil like to add him, but id like to see him come back to earth so we can get better

Totally lost interest in this guy. Goes on about wanting to play for a team who could go all the way. If that was the case he'd be signed already. I get guys wanting paid bit theyve gotta realise their worth plus i feel we gotta team who works for their wage and clowney would just turn up.

that Murchison pick better have been damn well worth it in the 5th....

passed an opportunity trading up to get Curtis Weaver waiting there.....

not to mention another 3 or 4 DE/OLB's taken after us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back