Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s been said before, but I grow so weary of Clowney watch. Somehow, I just can’t ignore the damn thread. I was excited at first about the potential to sign him, but as time has went on, I really hope we don’t. I’d rather just roll with Landry and Beasley as pass rushers. Maybe see what kind of contribution Roberson makes this season. See what Rashaan has to offer in pass rush. See what Murch has to offer in the interior stopping the run. I’d just rather save the rollover cap for players that are going to matter after this season. I’m not real sure how I got here, but that’s where I’m at.

Dont let human nature ruin Clowney for you guys. This dude is a part-time stud lol. And thats exactly all we need out of him.

Between Landry, Vicki B, and him we have the rotation weve been missing for years

Im wiling to wait til whenever for him to sign, he makes us better.

He could just choose to sit out this season, but with a reduced salary cap next year and missing an entire season, not sure that gets him what he wants either. Players seem to have little to no concept of the time value of money. What will he have to make in coming years to make up for a loss of 10-12 million this year?

He could just choose to sit out this season, but with a reduced salary cap next year and missing an entire season, not sure that gets him what he wants either. Players seem to have little to no concept of the time value of money. What will he have to make in coming years to make up for a loss of 10-12 million this year?
I also don't get some players who say they "don't need training camp". Unless you're a vet RB like Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch, and you know the team your going to very well, you need to at least be in the building, learning the scheme, building chemistry with your teammates, and making sure you're in good shape.

If the coaches want you to take it easy, they'd give you rest days and let you go light during camp. But you're still better off being in the building than not.

Dont let human nature ruin Clowney for you guys. This dude is a part-time stud lol. And thats exactly all we need out of him.

Between Landry, Vicki B, and him we have the rotation weve been missing for years

Im wiling to wait til whenever for him to sign, he makes us better.
Part time stud? World your girl be happy with that? For over 10mil no less...

So if he doesn't get 15 million he will sit out the season? And some team will pay him 15mil next year after missing a year? Ok Clowney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back