Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I’m gonna guess you’ve never served a day of your life in the military or know anybody who has, otherwise, you’d probably get the “Doc” title.
You would guess dead wrong....but here on a football forum if you call yourself Doc and have an avatar with a medical symbol, I would be forced tonassume that you have something to do with being a doctor.
That said, I should've known that was fraud by the simple fact that you don't grasp how viral spread works.

Fact is models are off by a count of 50/80 times models, which our response was based on. Many of us are already free of this disease!

GoT looking extra scary during this crisis

EWDMtTHXYAA7spX

You would guess dead wrong....but here on a football forum if you call yourself Doc and have an avatar with a medical symbol, I would be forced tonassume that you have something to do with being a doctor.
That said, I should've known that was fraud by the simple fact that you don't grasp how viral spread works.
First, it’s my combat medic badge in the profile pic not just “a medical symbol”.

Second, show me where I said anything that was not true. Better yet, show me where I said anything about how a virus works period.

most people are freaking out about a death toll and that is what I was making a comparison for.

but again, feel free to show me any of that. I’ll wait.......

Last edited by a moderator:
First, it’s my combat medic badge in the profile pic not just “a medical symbol” shmuck.

DON'T CAAAARE, DON'T CAAAARE
DONT CARE DONT CARE DONT CAAARE,

Second, show me where I said anything that was not true. Better yet, show me where I said anything about how a virus works period.

most people are freaking out about a death toll and that is what I was making a comparison for.

Doesnt Doesnt matter if it was true becaue it's UTTERLY IRRELEVANT AND A STUPID COMPARISON OF UNRELATED NUMBERS. Nobody is freaking out about the death toll; they're freaking out about it being contagious and it's viability. Turn in your badge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if anything this has shown how awful our social programs are. 30 million people got kicked off their healthcare, during a pandemic. State DOL offices are overwhelmed with claims and some states could likely run out of unemployment funds by summer.

Probably should solve these things. Probably should stop attaching access to healthcare with employment.

People should also be taking better care of themselves.
Systems will of course fail when hit with this kind of shock. Only way to guarantee they wouldn’t fail is to say they can withstand things like 100% unemployment.

Of course one of our major problems that have made things worse is we are always budgeting based on assumed growth.

DON'T CAAAARE, DON'T CAAAARE
DONT CARE DONT CARE DONT CAAARE,

Doesnt Doesnt matter if it was true becaue it's UTTERLY IRRELEVANT AND A STUPID COMPARISON OF UNRELATED NUMBERS. Nobody is freaking out about the death toll; they're freaking out about it being contagious and it's viability. Turn in your badge, schmuck.
I’m still waiting.

turns out taking medical advice from a fish oil salesman has it's consequences....

"Researchers analyzed medical records of 368 male veterans hospitalized with confirmed coronavirus infection at Veterans Health Administration medical centers who died or were discharged by April 11. About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone." — AP

Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina all opening back up before even meeting the "phase one" of the suggested requirement, two weeks with a steady decrease in cases.

The south will rise again.....with coronavirus cases.

Our schools officially closed for the remainder of the school year.

Home schooling for the next month, month and a half.

Then... no idea, summer camps aren't really an option, currently.

Tennessee, Georgia, and South Carolina all opening back up before even meeting the "phase one" of the suggested requirement, two weeks with a steady decrease in cases.

The south will rise again.....with coronavirus cases.

Apparently South Dakota never closed

NYC had to shut down their social distancing snitch hotline

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-bl...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.
For real? He dropped a groundhog?

Other profane messages included a photo of a bowl of gummy candies in the shape of male genitalia and a sign saying “EAT A BAG OF D–KS.”

“dick pic” photos of real penises have also been texted to 311, and a caller phoned in a tip that de Blasio was seen performing oral sex on someone “in an alleyway behind a 7-11” early Sunday.

:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back