Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
only because i saw hammer as last replied so i wanted to see what he posted

it's one thing to have it shoved in my face every 30 seconds, it's another to go looking for it

****ing irritating constantly hearing

sTaY hOmE sTay SaFE
fRontLines
all iN tHis toGether
Weird how you thought Ebola was going to kill us all.

Now a disease is actually a threat and you're like, NBD.

50k dead from Ebola in the US?

4 years later you still ignore the main point of that thread, it's ok

it was always about the fact we brought it here voluntarily by flying in infected nurses

i don't care about the regular flu, and i think the reaction to this version has done more damage than the virus itself

are we going to shut the country down every winter if it doesn't go away? keep printing imaginary money?

and most of all i'm fucking tired of hearing about it 17 times every commercial break, it's impossible to watch cable tv right now

4 years later you still ignore the main point of that thread, it's ok

it was always about the fact we brought it here voluntarily by flying in infected nurses

i don't care about the regular flu, and i think the reaction to this version has done more damage than the virus itself

are we going to shut the country down every winter if it doesn't go away? keep printing imaginary money?

and most of all i'm ****ing tired of hearing about it 17 times every commercial break, it's impossible to watch cable tv right now
So that's a no to 50k dead in the US from Ebola?

Chemical attack?
Chemical, biological, whatever you want to call it. Having serious issues with blood clotting stemming from COVID.

Currently leading to a lot of global unrest including major profit off our enemies. Certainly paints a picture as if this was not just an accidental creation.

Thousands pack beaches in Orange Country, California over the weekend. Unlike LA County, OC did not close their beaches lol.

5264.jpg

Dumbfucks lol

5472.jpg

Thousands of people pack California beaches despite coronavirus concerns

People in NY chillin in the park and at the beach over the weekend. Even after getting hit hard, and with restrictions, there are dumbfucks in NYC not social distancing.

Coronavirus Cabin Fever: Crowds Flock To Central Park Even As Social Distancing Enforcement Remains In Effect

They mayor of NYC (speaking of dumbfucks) is heckled while walking in a park in Brooklyn, 11 miles from his home. The mayors mansion is in a park, and a few blocks from Central park, but the mayor brings his entire motorcade across town to walk in a different park.

Mayor Bill de Blasio and wife slammed for strolling through Prospect Park | Daily Mail Online

Looking like a distant relative of my wife (in washington) is going to succumb to the hoax later today, he was vented last night and they are letting his wife in the hospital for the first time today for some reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking like a distant relative of my wife (in washington) is going to succumb to the hoax later today, he was vented last night and they are letting his wife in the hospital for the first time today for some reason...

Well, from what I have read, WA has done a good job with the Covid, as opposed to NY.

Seattle’s Leaders Let Scientists Take the Lead. New York’s Did Not

Speaking of ventilators, there is concern some doctors are overdoing it with them, causing damage to the lungs o_O

Why Some Doctors Are Now Moving Away From Ventilator Treatments for Coronavirus Patients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back