Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m loving lockdown life. My business is thriving. There’s no traffic. I’m saving money because nothing is open.

I hope we never open back up. KEEP AMERICA CLOSED FOREVER

It's hilarious how so many people are now on this anti-Bill Gates kick right now. People legit think he's trying to take over the world through microchips in vaccines or some shit. All these idiots had no problem raking anti-vaxxers over the coals (rightly so) just a few months ago, now they've all actually become them.

thin the herd

8VUlQLd.png

I’m loving lockdown life. My business is thriving. There’s no traffic. I’m saving money because nothing is open.

I hope we never open back up. KEEP AMERICA CLOSED FOREVER
Oh, good. And here I thought I was the only one. I absolutely love that my business has dropped off a ledge. I love wearing an N-95 mask when I go out shopping. I love the possibility of my wife being furloughed due to the City government not taking in enough revenue from sales tax. I am ecstatic that all of my hometown's best restaurants and cafes have closed and most will never reopen. And I am ever so amused that our county hospitals are running out of money due to people canceling elective surgeries and the hospitals not able to bill for the procedures. And, quite frankly, I love not getting to spend time with our friends having dinners, playing Dungeons and Dragons, and catching up about work. It's unending sunshine and lollipops for me as much as you, Fry

Oh, good. And here I thought I was the only one. I absolutely love that my business has dropped off a ledge. I love wearing an N-95 mask when I go out shopping. I love the possibility of my wife being furloughed due to the City government not taking in enough revenue from sales tax. I am ecstatic that all of my hometown's best restaurants and cafes have closed and most will never reopen. And I am ever so amused that our county hospitals are running out of money due to people canceling elective surgeries and the hospitals not able to bill for the procedures. And, quite frankly, I love not getting to spend time with our friends having dinners, playing Dungeons and Dragons, and catching up about work. It's unending sunshine and lollipops for me as much as you, Fry
Who cares. I'm getting mine. That's the most important thing.

Boomer life.

Looks like the scientists still aren’t sure of all the transmission methods.
WHO considers 'airborne precautions' for medical staff after study shows coronavirus can survive in air

China still taking more advantage of the global dominance.
Really seems like they’ve had a game plan from the get go.
China Sends Aircraft Carrier near Japan, Taiwan as US Navy Struggles with Coronavirus

No, you are wrong. Scientists and medical experts know exactly how this virus is spread and it's spread like any other respiratory virus. Where have you been all this time when the experts have been warning us about crowds, warning about not wearing a mask, and how important hand washing is? Where were you when it has been clearly explained countless numbers of times about droplets and aerosol particles and how long they live in surfaces? Don't you watch the news or read online articles?

No, you are wrong. Scientists and medical experts know exactly how this virus is spread and it's spread like any other respiratory virus. Where have you been all this time when the experts have been warning us about crowds, warning about not wearing a mask, and how important hand washing is? Where were you when it has been clearly explained countless numbers of times about droplets and aerosol particles and how long they live in surfaces? Don't you watch the news or read online articles?
Can’t tell if this is sarcastic or if all the same questions apply in reverse?

you mean the same experts that said masks won't help? same experts that add a new symptom every week because they don't actually know anything concrete about the virus? the experts that keep changing that timeframe of surface exposure? those experts?

do you really need an "expert" to tell you to wash your hands? that's such groundbreaking advice, no wonder they are experts

you mean the same experts that said masks won't help? same experts that add a new symptom every week because they don't actually know anything concrete about the virus? the experts that keep changing that timeframe of surface exposure? those experts?

do you really need an "expert" to tell you to wash your hands? that's such groundbreaking advice, no wonder they are experts
I could imagine one of these “news” channels having a guest on with the title of “expert hand washer”.

Another case to reopen.
1100 Sailors tested positive, a total or 2 reached ICU, unfortunately 1 death.
That’s a .09% death rate.

Navy says more than 1,150 Roosevelt sailors have tested positive for virus; probe is launched into outbreak

the Roosevelt also contained more than 60% of all positive cases regarding military members to include government civilians, contractors, and reservists globally.

3 million people out of 7-8 billion people on earth is almost nothing.
Yet, we need to lock ourselves in our homes for another month!? Nope, Nope, Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back