Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the end game,according to you? Seriously. I want to know.
As mentioned, open up. I think I’ve posted about 10 times about how the the risk of staying locked up has crossed the reward line of not spreading the virus.

With a lot of my additional posts, I’m hoping that a proper investigation can be done into what happened in Wuhan.
In general, it seems like this this was likely a man-made virus. China has had more than enough incentive to release something like this for personal gain. (Protests in HK, the fight over the South China Sea, economical sanctions from the US, the additional economic reach well into Europe)
I’m not so sure that the timing and fashion was on purpose(the inaccuracies in their reporting of the virus make it difficult to know how much it really affected them), but I definitely see enough that the virus in general could be used to cripple adversaries.
Hard to argue is hasn’t worked. They seem to be reaping the rewards economically around the globe and at least fighting for expanded sea power with little resistance. What their full intentions are, I guess the future holds.

As mentioned, open up. I think I’ve posted about 10 times about how the the risk of staying locked up has crossed the reward line of not spreading the virus.

With a lot of my additional posts, I’m hoping that a proper investigation can be done into what happened in Wuhan.
In general, it seems like this this was likely a man-made virus. China has had more than enough incentive to release something like this for personal gain. (Protests in HK, the fight over the South China Sea, economical sanctions from the US, the additional economic reach well into Europe)
I’m not so sure that the timing and fashion was on purpose(the inaccuracies in their reporting of the virus make it difficult to know how much it really affected them), but I definitely see enough that the virus in general could be used to cripple adversaries.
Hard to argue is hasn’t worked. They seem to be reaping the rewards economically around the globe and at least fighting for expanded sea power with little resistance. What their full intentions are, I guess the future holds.

Literally every scientist in the world has said definitively that the virus is clearly NOT man made. Not sure what Russian FB posts you're buying in to but they are BS.

You think the risk reward is "worth it" to open up hair salons at the risk of a new outbreak and tens of thousands of Americans dying? Idiotic and selfish.

Another case to reopen.
1100 Sailors tested positive, a total or 2 reached ICU, unfortunately 1 death.
That’s a .09% death rate.

Navy says more than 1,150 Roosevelt sailors have tested positive for virus; probe is launched into outbreak

the Roosevelt also contained more than 60% of all positive cases regarding military members to include government civilians, contractors, and reservists globally.

3 million people out of 7-8 billion people on earth is almost nothing.
Yeah because the whole world are young and in peak physical shape like these sailors. Please. Crazy skewed sample.

Literally every scientist in the world has said definitively that the virus is clearly NOT man made. Not sure what Russian FB posts you're buying in to but they are BS.

You think the risk reward is "worth it" to open up hair salons at the risk of a new outbreak and tens of thousands of Americans dying? Idiotic and selfish.
False on “literally every scientist”
Literally everywhere you go(if you want to find it) you will find very conflicting outlooks on what is happening or how this started. China seems pretty wise to deny an investigation into Wuhan.

it seems as if China was pretty prepared for this. Not only does the “spreading” concern seem to be non existent but their reported numbers leveled off weeks ago. Could be lying, sure. But even if they are lying, they clearly have an agenda that started when the pandemic started and it’s working. They are buying more and more major companies from around the world to be the #1 economic power house in the world. They’ve also started aggressively reaching outside of their territory, against UN/NATO agreements. It also very conveniently stopped (or at least halted) the ongoing nuisance that is the Hong Kong protests.

The fact that it affected China at all is the reason to believe the timing or the fashion in which this spread was the accident, otherwise, absolutely wanted global uncertainty which they have taken advantage of.

And far as “worth it” and hair salons, that’s not what I said. It’s a risk surely but the risk of not opening is hurting way more people than the reward of achieving zero cases (which isn’t possible). I could give two s***s about hair salons for my needs, I’m talking about the growing number unemployment and their ability to work to not lose their businesses and homes.

Although, some people do really like the government taking care of them. I suppose maybe the efforts of trying to get to zero is worth letting the government run everything. I’ve seen a long trend that they know what they’re doing and really care about the individuals. (Sarcasm)

The people that want to scapegoat China will believe anything, it's pretty clear.
We are talking about the alternative being the entire virus is a coincidence. It manifested in China, temporarily affected them, spread like wildfire, crippled a lot of countries, specifically the US, and then China started taking advantage of the coincidence.

that’s about the story? And we all patiently wait this out hoping that people can financially recover or at least be content living off whatever the government is able to provide.

We are talking about the alternative being the entire virus is a coincidence. It manifested in China, temporarily affected them, spread like wildfire, crippled a lot of countries, specifically the US, and then China started taking advantage of the coincidence.

that’s about the story? And we all patiently wait this out hoping that people can financially recover or at least be content living off whatever the government is able to provide.
yeah thats what pandemics do, they show up unexpectedly and then spread, and then people go back to normal once they get control of it

china wasnt prepared for it and neither were we

Our intelligence community (IC) concluded the virus was not man-made or genetically modified. The IC have not concluded whether or not the virus was, though natural, kept in and then "escaped" from a lab, and are apparently investigating such.

As soon as Tweety and Palpatine volunteer to run a register and moonlight in ERs, i'll reconsider my opposition to opening up this early.

Mississippi governor says he changed his mind on reopening after increase in coronavirus cases

The people who defend China are so sub-human they arent worth pissing on.
no one is "defending" china... they lied about their numbers obviously, and acted like it wasnt as bad as it was, which is not ok.

but claiming they released a deadly virus all on purpose based on nothing other than your hatred for them "is subhuman and makes you not worth pissing on"

yeah thats what pandemics do, they show up unexpectedly and then spread, and then people go back to normal once they get control of it

china wasnt prepared for it and neither were we
Again, seems selective as to who “has control” of it.
for ex: China, where it started, has control and has economically expanded by tons not to mention physically trying to expand.
US, where it spread to, does not have control and has experienced economical collapse.

Time lines for China’s “under control” status seems well ahead of the US (Dec-ish - Feb vs early March - at least mid May) I suppose they are just keeping secrets as to how to get it “under control”. Or they are lying and still disregarding the “stay at home” strategy in an effort to expand economically and potentially physically which at least economically is paying off.

Our intelligence community (IC) concluded the virus was not man-made or genetically modified. The IC have not concluded whether or not the virus was, though natural, kept in and then "escaped" from a lab, and are apparently investigating such.

As soon as Tweety and Palpatine volunteer to run a register and moonlight in ERs, i'll reconsider my opposition to opening up this early.

Mississippi governor says he changed his mind on reopening after increase in coronavirus cases

Did This Nobel Prize Winner Say COVID-19 Was Created in a Lab?

About a 10 second search to disprove the “unanimous” agreement.
it is debated among scientists.
Not arguing that it is for sure man made or not, but even in your post, China allowed it to “escape”. The question and need for investigation is whether that was on purpose?
Due to the actual economical improvements they’ve leaped on and the aggressive approach to dominating “their” debated waters (the South China Sea) seems to have merit regarding the purposeful “escape”.
Again, I think that it may have been an accident on the timing or how it actually took place, but there is absolutely reason to think they wanted this and if nothing else, to test the US’s response.

Again, seems selective as to who “has control” of it.
for ex: China, where it started, has control and has economically expanded by tons not to mention physically trying to expand.
US, where it spread to, does not have control and has experienced economical collapse.

Time lines for China’s “under control” status seems well ahead of the US (Dec-ish - Feb vs early March - at least mid May) I suppose they are just keeping secrets as to how to get it “under control”. Or they are lying and still disregarding the “stay at home” strategy in an effort to expand economically and potentially physically which at least economically is paying off.
So china's lasted three months... compared to ours which lasting about 3 months... hmmm OK you're so right that's way different.....

So china's lasted three months... compared to ours which lasting about 3 months... hmmm OK you're so right that's way different.....
Not exactly. I was guessing at the appx “start date” which was actually 31 Dec that China notified WHO. They haven’t hade any issues since around the beginning - middle of Feb and even then, despite a much larger population, only have appx 1/4 of the cases.

although this does bring into account that both side (US and China) are lying about numbers. US has already been proven to have been incorrectly reporting to the high side and China likely lying on the low side.

so maybe about 1-2 months for China, US is right around the 2.5 - 3 month range.

Virus is here to stay. All we are doing is dragging it out. Hospitals have plenty of space.

Virus is here to stay. All we are doing is dragging it out. Hospitals have plenty of space.
The 2 hospital ships have already gone home and all the military field medical tents set up in preparation for the “first wave”, have all been taken back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back