Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC had to shut down their social distancing snitch hotline

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-bl...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow
For real? He dropped a groundhog?

:biglaugh:
Hilarious that this would happen, pretty sure we all could have guessed the same.
Even worse, I’m sure it wasn’t shut don’t for the d*** pics but for the pics of those locking everyone down, not following their own rules.
Well I'll be damned, he did drop a groundhog and the little guy died. He said he will never do that again.

'It didn’t end well’: De Blasio won’t celebrate Groundhog Day after killing Staten Island Chuck
File this under “whew. He didn’t mean to kill it.”
Unless he did it on purpose, of course he won’t do that again (at least not unless it’s an accident).
Is there a penalty for “normal people” who accidentally kill groundhogs?
Lucky he wasn’t in Punxsutawney, PA.

The article said he was wearing a big yellow glove, which would have made it harder to hold the little guy. They started giving gloves to the mayor after he bit Michael Bloomberg (who called him a son-of-a-b1tch) in 2009.

de Blasio has steered clear of groundhogs since that one died. Good call, need to stop treating them like they are house cats.
I hope when aliens first make contact with us this is the first thing they read.

One of the only places in the world that has no Rona: Canada’s Nunavut: Socially distanced, it’s one of the last places on Earth without coronavirus
While it is sparsely populated people in towns and hamlets live very close to each other. They also have piss poor health care, some towns do not even have doctors, and travel between towns can only be done by air. So if Rona hits they are in serious trouble.

They accomplished no Rona by not allowing any non residents into Nunavut, except for essential workers. Even then, people face strict protocol:

Prior to boarding a flight from the south, travelers must undergo a 14-day isolation period and get official clearance from Patterson's office.

US citizens are being urged to come back to the US because of the virus. . As of today in Mexico it is no where close to the US is cases or deaths but the US wants me home. I will take my chances here thank you very much.
Here is the updated info on the virus in Mexico
  • Mexico confirmed 10,544 positive cases of COVID-19 within its borders as of April 22. Authorities continue to investigate additional suspected cases. The Mexican Ministry of Health (Spanish) publishes daily updates on the number of cases at the national and state levels.
  • The Mexican government’s COVID-19 planning and preparation is based on three scenarios:
  • Scenario One: COVID-19 cases are travel related (travel from abroad).
  • Scenario Two: Community-based transmission of COVID-19 begins and case numbers are in the hundreds.
  • Scenario Three: COVID-19 transmission becomes widespread; case numbers are in the thousands.
  • Confirmed cases
    Recovered cases
    Deaths

US citizens are being urged to come back to the US because of the virus. . As of today in Mexico it is no where close to the US is cases or deaths but the US wants me home. I will take my chances here thank you very much.
Here is the updated info on the virus in Mexico
  • Mexico confirmed 10,544 positive cases of COVID-19 within its borders as of April 22. Authorities continue to investigate additional suspected cases. The Mexican Ministry of Health (Spanish) publishes daily updates on the number of cases at the national and state levels.
  • The Mexican government’s COVID-19 planning and preparation is based on three scenarios:
  • Scenario One: COVID-19 cases are travel related (travel from abroad).
  • Scenario Two: Community-based transmission of COVID-19 begins and case numbers are in the hundreds.
  • Scenario Three: COVID-19 transmission becomes widespread; case numbers are in the thousands.
  • Confirmed cases
    Recovered cases
    Deaths
I wouldn’t care either way, I would think the travel would cause more issues regarding the movement restrictions but in general, I have a hard time believing any numbers globally due to the current testing processes, reporting processes, the known issues with false positive/negative tests, and all the asymptomatic people.

Wonder which burial ground she'll bring him to.
okkF-tWdlv0HB2srAB2mCDXQp6Io0psT8Ffe9shJ8e9yR4ehJsMgsQS2akEaufTH3TYw57JTQ9I4FAOxNaAWe5u5mEeO223Y_6mk5qZK288

Covid death rates by state, very interesting
27525378-8246755-image-a-69_1587590505084.jpg

As the number of cases and death toll continues to rise, the current fatality rate for COVID-19 across the United States is 5.6 percent.
So any state not in the black on that map is ahead of the national number
  • SD has the lowest and MI is the has the highest, by a lot
  • In MI 1 out of 12 die whereas in SD 1 out of 200 die
  • Interesting because SD has the lightest shutdown regulations
  • MI is interesting because the Governor is considered a hero for how MI has handled Covid
  • CA is not too bad, despite all the wringing of hands over them
  • The Great Lake states are all among the hardest hit (other than Ohio)
  • Two of the three poorest states (AK and LA) are among the worst
State death rates for coronavirus in the US | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Covid death rates by state, very interesting
27525378-8246755-image-a-69_1587590505084.jpg

So any state not in the black on that map is ahead of the national number
  • SD has the lowest and MI is the has the highest, by a lot
  • In MI 1 out of 12 die whereas in SD 1 out of 200 die
  • Interesting because SD has the lightest shutdown regulations
  • MI is interesting because the Governor is considered a hero for how MI has handled Covid
  • CA is not too bad, despite all the wringing of hands over them
  • The Great Lake states are all among the hardest hit (other than Ohio)
  • Two of the three poorest states (AK and LA) are among the worst
State death rates for coronavirus in the US | Daily Mail Online

how is alaska among the worst at 2.7%

All you did during the first 20 minutes of the draft was ***** about how they talked about coronavirus.

Now you come into the coronavirus thread to ***** about coronavirus.

only because i saw hammer as last replied so i wanted to see what he posted

it's one thing to have it shoved in my face every 30 seconds, it's another to go looking for it

fucking irritating constantly hearing

sTaY hOmE sTay SaFE
fRontLines
all iN tHis toGether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back