Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why he’d rather go to the ATL than stay in Nashville with a team he’s familiar with, and on an upward trajectory compared to the Falcons.

Wonder why he’d rather go to the ATL than stay in Nashville with a team he’s familiar with, and on an upward trajectory compared to the Falcons.
Apparently we did reach out to him about returning. Itis speculated that he may felt awkward working alongside Shane after his failure to thrive as defacto DC.

Apparently we did reach out to him about returning. Itis speculated that he may felt awkward working alongside Shane after his failure to thrive as defacto DC.

I think he just wanted a fresh start. It's all about continually with Vrabel which I think we should get away from offense and defense wise and instead put together a system that plays to our players strengths?

I think he just wanted a fresh start. It's all about continually with Vrabel which I think we should get away from offense and defense wise and instead put together a system that plays to our players strengths?
Different kinda 70 year old isnt he.

Wants a fresh start in another city instead of taking a gig where he lives.

Atlanta hires a HC, OC & DC

Titans...."sounds of crickets"

Not surprising for a new head coach to assemble a staff more quickly than an established one. I know people are anxious to see who we hire, but there really is no reason to rush on the Titans side. It is probably a good thing to take your time and make the right hire.

Not surprising for a new head coach to assemble a staff more quickly than an established one. I know people are anxious to see who we hire, but there really is no reason to rush on the Titans side. It is probably a good thing to take your time and make the right hire.
Or take your time and take what's left? Be nice to be proactive instead of reactive...Bowen was obviously not the answer...needs fixed, I'm worried Vrabel is too arrogant or stubborn to see that

Or take your time and take what's left? Be nice to be proactive instead of reactive...Bowen was obviously not the answer...needs fixed, I'm worried Vrabel is too arrogant or stubborn to see that
You have to choose the middle path. Hasty hires are not the same thing as quick but decisive hires. The pool of NFL quality coaches is limited so the longer you wait, the smaller the pool gets.

You have to choose the middle path. Hasty hires are not the same thing as quick but decisive hires. The pool of NFL quality coaches is limited so the longer you wait, the smaller the pool gets.
I've said it many times, I think Vrabel looking within and at buddies will be this teams undoing.
I hope I'm wrong and they have a plan but I'm not expecting anything great to happen

In saying that we dont know what's happening behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back