Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true, I agree but so irrelevant that every FA "needs to sign there"

I think Hopkins is a better fit here...Henry needs to reach out to him..

Nah, no need fighting over a WR whose best days are way ahead of him. Let him be.

We are in shambles on offense right now and I highly doubt Hopkins wants to come to us. Using us as leverage.

Should've drafted Mayer in the 2nd. Chig, Burks and Mayer would have been great for the incoming 2024 QB.

Nah, no need fighting over a WR whose best days are way ahead of him. Let him be.

We are in shambles on offense right now and I highly doubt Hopkins wants to come to us. Using us as leverage.

Should've drafted Mayer in the 2nd. Chig, Burks and Mayer would have been great for the incoming 2024 QB.
Yep let him catch passes from Mac Jones or Zappe...His best days are behind him I assume you meant

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Honestly with the way the Titans cap room looks on 2024 and beyond there no reason we can't afford Hopkins. Extend Henry to get his cap hit down and tack 9n some void years.

If we are contending then we should start adding some grabb8ng some of these guys still available in FA.

Adding Yannick Ngakowue (sp?) and another vet OG/OT could round us out a lot more along with Hopkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back