Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They benched him to avoid injury? Lol

No they benched him because he wasn’t producing in those games and they wanted to win.

how many games has he played in the NFL? You telling me teams don’t ease QBs into play?

And if you re-read I said injured/discouraged.

I think Flores mismanaged Tua from the start. I remember when the Giants put Manning in and pulled Warner. Warner said he understood, but they shouldn’t go back and forth, but to commit to Manning. That’s what you should do with a new QB.

how many games has he played in the NFL? You telling me teams don’t ease QBs into play?

And if you re-read I said injured/discouraged.

99% of teams don’t.

Easing a guy into play and benching him mid game are totally different. I’d say being benched is more discouraging that poor play (even though that’s why he was benched).

99% of teams don’t.

Easing a guy into play and benching him mid game are totally different. I’d say being benched is more discouraging that poor play (even though that’s why he was benched).
Ok we can just disagree. 99% of teams are very calculated in how they introduce their 1st round QBS. I think think they ”pulled” Tua for the long term benefit if his development.

Jets make the most sense with four 1st round picks in the next two years, Sam Darnold and the 2nd overall pick this year they could flip into MORE 1st round picks. That’s an absurd amount of bargaining power.

Jets make the most sense with four 1st round picks in the next two years, Sam Darnold and the 2nd overall pick this year they could flip into MORE 1st round picks. That’s an absurd amount of bargaining power.
The Jets make sense, number of picks and Saleh as HC will improve an already decent defense.
The offense could flourish with Watson but I think he wants to go to Miami

Sherman likes Watson to the Jets

Richard Sherman offers advice to Deshaun Watson, says he should land with Jets: 'Head to New York'

A better OL for Watson? Imagine what he could do....

You land Watson the FAs on offense will want to sign there too

The Jets make sense, number of picks and Saleh as HC will improve an already decent defense.
The offense could flourish with Watson but I think he wants to go to Miami

Sherman likes Watson to the Jets

Richard Sherman offers advice to Deshaun Watson, says he should land with Jets: 'Head to New York'

A better OL for Watson? Imagine what he could do....

You land Watson the FAs on offense will want to sign there too

Absolutely, who wouldn’t want to play with Watson.

Absolutely, who wouldn’t want to play with Watson.
I see this as a viable trade scenario:
To Jets
Watson

To Houston:
2021 1st Rd pick (#2)
Sam Darnold
2021 2nd Rd pick
2022 1st Rd pick

NYJ still have the #23 this draft and a first next year from the Jamal Adams trade

Miami is pretty close to where Watson was born and went to college, wouldnt have to deal with the cold as much as in NY, and would be joining a team that was 1 win away from the playoffs. Miami just makes too much sense all around

Miami is pretty close to where Watson was born and went to college, wouldnt have to deal with the cold as much as in NY, and would be joining a team that was 1 win away from the playoffs. Miami just makes too much sense all around
Gainesville GA is nowhere remotely close to Miami.

Closer than new York! Florida and Georgia boarder one another right? I'm Canadian give me a break! Lol
Per Google

NYC to Gainesville, GA - 827 miles
Miami to Gainesville, GA - 714 miles.

BUT, Miami is Miami, FL, nice weather, plenty of the ladies, and known for some food, oh and a pretty good football team.
NYC - Cold half the year, expensive, due to the cold the ladies are covering up, and their football team sucks. (jets or giants really).

So Miami still would seem the better choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back