Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texans should have already traded him and gotten max value for him. More that comes out the cheaper he should get. But this whole story not near as bad as the old Big Ben R. deal and he kept getting paid! They should make the deal with the Jets and move on. Bet they do not get 3 ones unless they get the jets 2 this year and next years pick

To be clear it wasn’t a massage parlor.

I don’t disagree with you on innocent until proven guilty. However, what’s is a multi millionaire star athlete doing going to a masseuse he gets on Instagram? The training staff can’t help him out with that? The training staff told him to get a specific groin massage? He brought his own hand towel? He then allegedly threatened her. Then texted an apology? More women coming forward now? He wants out of Houston badly? His mother called the front office asking them to keep him away from Hopkins and women? Bro it’s smoke. There might be fire.

Look... Watson is a public figure open to this type of scrutiny, We roasted Kraft for this. He had it coming. He was a billionaire in a massage parlor.

There was nothing in Isiah Wilson’s past except Spongebob. How did that work out? The only difference is Watson was a star on the field. Makes people ignore the behavior.

So do you think the timing of these allegations aren't suspect?

To be clear it wasn’t a massage parlor.

I don’t disagree with you on innocent until proven guilty. However, what’s is a multi millionaire star athlete doing going to a masseuse he gets on Instagram? The training staff can’t help him out with that? The training staff told him to get a specific groin massage? He brought his own hand towel? He then allegedly threatened her. Then texted an apology? More women coming forward now? He wants out of Houston badly? His mother called the front office asking them to keep him away from Hopkins and women? Bro it’s smoke. There might be fire.

Look... Watson is a public figure open to this type of scrutiny, We roasted Kraft for this. He had it coming. He was a billionaire in a massage parlor.

There was nothing in Isiah Wilson’s past except Spongebob. How did that work out? The only difference is Watson was a star on the field. Makes people ignore the behavior.
Uhh no. DW contributed regularly and generously to the Houston community. Look- I’m not a DW fanboy. But like Big Jim Folsom said “ you bait yo trap with whiskey and women, you’ll catch Big Jim every time.”

now I understand that sounds like a misogynistic rube to today’s folks, but it was an honest non political response to a beaver trap. That’s all this is on DW. A contemporary beaver trap. DW victimized not these women. (IMO). What type woman works as a “home masseuse”)?

Uhh no. DW contributed regularly and generously to the Houston community. Look- I’m not a DW fanboy. But like Big Jim Folsom said “ you bait yo trap with whiskey and women, you’ll catch Big Jim every time.”

now I understand that sounds like a misogynistic rube to today’s folks, but it was an honest non political response to a beaver trap. That’s all this is on DW. A contemporary beaver trap. DW victimized not these women. (IMO). What type woman works as a “home masseuse”)?
He goes to a woman’s house and flies in a masseuse, and he’s a victim? Hahahaha!

A lot of actual professional men and woman work from home in that business and they aren’t hookers which is what you are implying I guess.

It is misogynistic rube.

Watson is the victim ? Jesus man...

Texans should have already traded him and gotten max value for him. More that comes out the cheaper he should get. But this whole story not near as bad as the old Big Ben R. deal and he kept getting paid! They should make the deal with the Jets and move on. Bet they do not get 3 ones unless they get the jets 2 this year and next years pick
Russ got offered 3 1st's and 2 starters. Watson is worth more than Russ.

A lot of actual professional men and woman work from home in that business and they aren’t hookers which is what you are implying I guess.

It is misogynistic rube.

Watson is the victim ? Jesus man...
A bit tongue in cheek. Relax.
But this all is VERY shady. Don’t act like home (or hotel) massages are a legit business. They aren’t. I’m sure she showed up in a clinical potato sack. All business attire I’m sure.

Looks like he is that stupid. The 2nd alleged victim is another masseuse he flew into Houston from Atlanta. The more info that keeps coming out the worse it gets.

Of course their gonna pile it on. They want his credibility to be so shot that other teams don't want to deal with all that negative press. The whole saga is sad. The Texans could've really got a lot in return for trading Watson but all the chaos started when they released Hopkins for next to nothing in return. He signed his contract under the notion he would be included in the process of choosing the next coach but that didn't happen so he wanted out. Just a whole soap opera smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back