Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course their gonna pile it on. They want his credibility to be so shot that other teams don't want to deal with all that negative press. The whole saga is sad. The Texans could've really got a lot in return for trading Watson but all the chaos started when they released Hopkins for next to nothing in return. He signed his contract under the notion he would be included in the process of choosing the next coach but that didn't happen so he wanted out. Just a whole soap opera smh.
Wait. Are “they” the Texans? You think this is all a ploy to devalue Watson? It’s easier to believe that this is a conspiracy than it is that he might actually have acted inappropriately?

I’m confused, let’s just say for the sake of argument, these allegations were true, how does making an unwanted sexual pass at someone qualify you for a fat check? Because the lawyers are asking for a settlement for it to go away. I was at the bar just the other day and a drunk woman came up to me and kept trying to grind on me until I had to physically push her away. I’m not getting a check for it at the end of the day...

If this was really about spreading awareness that this kind of behavior isn’t ok, wouldn’t the appropriate measure be putting Watson on blast so all massage parlors know to refuse service moving forward and be done with it? How is asking money relevant to any of this? Sh*t, make me a defense lawyer.
I think the difference is that he is accused of rubbing his little Watson up against the woman. If that chick had rubbed her beaver against you, you would have a case.

You are very wrong about that.
So you really think getting paid to rub another person’s body and being paid transportation to do so is legit?

It’s about professionalism. You do your job in your environment where you control the variables as a professional. Legit masseuses would NEVER agree to travel for a single client. They’d have the client travel to their PLACE OF WORK. God I’m discouraged in the lack of real world knowledge.

I’m confused, let’s just say for the sake of argument, these allegations were true, how does making an unwanted sexual pass at someone qualify you for a fat check? Because the lawyers are asking for a settlement for it to go away. I was at the bar just the other day and a drunk woman came up to me and kept trying to grind on me until I had to physically push her away. I’m not getting a check for it at the end of the day...

If this was really about spreading awareness that this kind of behavior isn’t ok, wouldn’t the appropriate measure be putting Watson on blast so all massage parlors know to refuse service moving forward and be done with it? How is asking money relevant to any of this? Sh*t, make me a defense lawyer.

Do you really need to be told that propositioning women by slapping your thick in their hand is not ok? That women working in a legit business don’t need to be subjected to a naked man coming on to them? That’s needs to be taught? Really? The whole point of what’s happening in this country is about making it clear to men in power that women aren’t here for their amusement.

It’s sexual assault no matter how you slice it.

Do you really need to be told that propositioning women by slapping your thick in their hand is not ok? That women working in a legit business don’t need to be subjected to a naked man coming on to them? That’s needs to be taught? Really? The whole point of what’s happening in this country is about making it clear to men in power that women aren’t here for their amusement.

Wow.

Quote me where I said anything he did was ok. Not once did I even remotely defend any of his actions.

And I misread the article, I thought the extent of it was him exposing himself. Didn’t know he put his junk in her hand. That’s my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you really think getting paid to rub another person’s body and being paid transportation to do so is legit?

It’s about professionalism. You do your job in your environment where you control the variables as a professional. Legit masseuses would MEVER agree to travel for a single client. They’d have the client travel to their PLACE OF WORK. God I’m discouraged in the lack of real world knowledge.

It’s you that has no real world knowledge. People with money fly anyone anywhere they want.

It’s about professionalism. You do your job in your environment where you control the variables as a professional. Legit masseuses would MEVER agree to travel for a single client. They’d have the client travel to their PLACE OF WORK. God I’m discouraged in the lack of real world knowledge.
Just googled “traveling masseuse”. Not as uncommon as you might think. There are a few legit companies that do this right here in Nashville.

I think the difference is that he is accused of rubbing his little Watson up against the woman. If that chick had rubbed her beaver against you, you would have a case.

she didn’t but she did start trying to rub my junk when I wasn’t interested in her grinding on me.

Just googled “traveling masseuse”. Not as uncommon as you might think. There are a few legit companies that do this right here in Nashville.

Of course it is. It doesn’t take long to realize if you have money you can get haircuts, massages whatever you want LEGIT. We are a very mobile society now. It doesn’t make them hookers.

I think it’s better for everybody to just drop this topic of conversation. The truth about Watson and these allegations will come out awhile from now.

Wait. Are “they” the Texans? You think this is all a ploy to devalue Watson? It’s easier to believe that this is a conspiracy than it is that he might actually have acted inappropriately?

Yeah....they meaning the Texans. This is not a conspiracy as you put it but a tactic the Texans are using to discredit Watson. And imo I don't think he did it. Why you think the lawyer asked for a settlement thru Instagram? Lol what lawyer does that? LOL the whole thing is shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back