Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 22 women didn't think anything of DWs actions until now?
Many reasons as to why.

I am going to go with the most simple reason that i would guess..

It probably happens to them about 1 out of every 5 or so male clients. As we see in this thread, some people think they are hiring prostitutes.

so for Jane Doe..

"girl, guess who I met today? Deshaun Watson!..yeah, he tried to get me to do some stuff, I told him no and left"

flashforward 1 year later, someone comes out accusing Watson..

"girl, remember when I told you he did that to me? Imma call that Lawyer and get in on that".

So then you don’t think Civil Justice should even exist since it’s all about money?
Of course I do. But it’s often about money which clouds merit of compensations and punitive damages. That’s where the term “Jackpot justice” originated from.

look I take a tone to defend Watson because the court of public opinion is everything but fair. The merit of the allegations will be sorted out if it goes to trial. I’m advocating putting down the pitchforks until we know. However, it’s quite possible now that the pile on has occurred, Watson may have to settle to avoid further damage to his reputation caused by the court of public opinion. I personally hope he fights each one if he’s truly innocent. At the very least I’d like to hear his side according to his attorney they will address a response when the complaints are no longer coming in.

Lawyer: Now will be 12 lawsuits against Watson

Yeah but you would think after 20 or so told him no it would dawn on him that it wasnt a reliable service. It all is just so stupid. Like you said, tinder account and women would be lined up down the street. Have a guy at the door with consent forms they have to sign before entrance..
You’re assuming every one he contacted said no.

Of course I do. But it’s often about money which clouds merit of compensations and punitive damages. That’s where the term “Jackpot justice” originated from.

look I take a tone to defend Watson because the court of public opinion is everything but fair. The merit of the allegations will be sorted out if it goes to trial. I’m advocating putting down the pitchforks until we know. However, it’s quite possible now that the pile on has occurred, Watson may have to settle to avoid further damage to his reputation caused by the court of public opinion. I personally hope he fights each one if he’s truly innocent. At the very least I’d like to hear his side according to his attorney they will address a response when the complaints are no longer coming in.

Lawyer: Now will be 12 lawsuits against Watson
Real question; what do you think his “side” would be if he is actually guilty?

Many reasons as to why.

I am going to go with the most simple reason that i would guess..

It probably happens to them about 1 out of every 5 or so male clients. As we see in this thread, some people think they are hiring prostitutes.

to be clear that is not what I think.

so for Jane Doe..

"girl, guess who I met today? Deshaun Watson!..yeah, he tried to get me to do some stuff, I told him no and left"

flashforward 1 year later, someone comes out accusing Watson..

"girl, remember when I told you he did that to me? Imma call that Lawyer and get in on that".

yes- that’s a pile on.

You’re assuming every one he contacted said no.
Oh no, not at all... in fact one of the women said he forced her to give oral, so clearly he got what he wanted some times...

I am saying.. if you want sex, why not hire someone you KNOW is there for that purpose instead of taking shots in the dark. What kind of disappointment would that be? Probably spend 1000 bucks on one of these girls to come over and then tell him no.. Its weird AF to me is all. If you want to pay for sex, get someone who is selling sex.

Real question; what do you think his “side” would be if he is actually guilty?
He would have paid the six figures and kept this out of the public. His first statement was these claims are baseless and he wanted to clear his name with due process. He refused to agree to the settlement. If you read Buzbees timeline account, he stated he offered the chance at six figures to Watson to keep it out of the public.

honestly, I think RWill has nailed the scenarios. DW hired some masseuses that agreed to the happy ending. It occurs frequently in the massage industry. This same sting happened to Kraft. The “Beaver trap” is one of the oldest forms of extortion known because it’s nearly impossible to defend yourself, even if you’re completely innocent. It’s one persons word against another. If it ever gets to trial I guarantee you we’ll hear all kinds of statements from character witnesses from DWs lawyer. It just won’t get that far. The NFL is going to want this to go away quickly. DW was one of their faces.

Oh no, not at all... in fact one of the women said he forced her to give oral, so clearly he got what he wanted some times...

I am saying.. if you want sex, why not hire someone you KNOW is there for that purpose instead of taking shots in the dark. What kind of disappointment would that be? Probably spend 1000 bucks on one of these girls to come over and then tell him no.. Its weird AF to me is all. If you want to pay for sex, get someone who is selling sex.
Ok- what I read didn’t sound like physical “force” was used. (Unlike Kobe). Statement was something to the effect he’d influence the trajectory of her career as a masseuse. That’s subject to interpretation and not hard evidence. Let me know if there’s another statement you’re referencing.

and I totally agree it IS weird to hire a home masseuse for sex. But he did fly one in, I’d suppose because she did consent before. Only thing I can figure is that DW, Kraft etc believe these particular masseuses are professional sex workers for some reason and since they’re acting as a professional they are less likely to extort and can be trusted simply to perform their service. I don’t know what DW thinking. Just don’t like the mob mentality against him without his chance at due process.

Because it's not the sex that gets him off. It's his feeling of having power over them because his money and celebrity.

He invited them over to give him a massage, but was able to get more.

yes. The timing of everyone coming forward at once. It will overwhelm DW to settle. Why didn’t they come forward sooner?

Because as it's been stated, it's not an easy thing for a woman to do. Specially if it is against someone high profile, because just like what you have been doing, they are not believed or seen as a victim. You immediately went that this was a money grab.

He would have paid the six figures and kept this out of the public. His first statement was these claims are baseless and he wanted to clear his name with due process. He refused to agree to the settlement. If you read Buzbees timeline account, he stated he offered the chance at six figures to Watson to keep it out of the public.

honestly, I think RWill has nailed the scenarios. DW hired some masseuses that agreed to the happy ending. It occurs frequently in the massage industry. This same sting happened to Kraft. The “Beaver trap” is one of the oldest forms of extortion known because it’s nearly impossible to defend yourself, even if you’re completely innocent. It’s one persons word against another. If it ever gets to trial I guarantee you we’ll hear all kinds of statements from character witnesses from DWs lawyer. It just won’t get that far. The NFL is going to want this to go away quickly. DW was one of their faces.
Yeah, or he could have turned down the settlement because he felt nothing could be proved and more claims wouldn’t happen. It’s best not to jump to conclusions, right?

yes. The timing of everyone coming forward at once. It will overwhelm DW to settle. Why didn’t they come forward sooner?
You should probably read up on sexual misconduct and how women react. You have the privilege to come forward immediately. It’s safe for you to do that. Others don’t.

Because as it's been stated, it's not an easy thing for a woman to do. Specially if it is against someone high profile, because just like what you have been doing, they are not believed or seen as a victim. You immediately went that this was a money grab.
We need physical evidence from a medical exam that he “forced her” to have sex. Coercion is so,etching that’s difficult to prove. And I stated I took the defense stance to interject some balance against the pitchfork lynch mob attacks against DW.

last I read there hasn’t even been a police report filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back