Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Riverman, you really gonna go down on that sinking boat.

Do you believe Bill Cosby and Sandusky as well?

The exact same story from 7 different masseuses, The guy has a serious fetish. It is basically established now.

btw.. more coming.

It’s 22 now. NONE of them know each other.

Yes. Also haven’t heard DW’s response to the entirety of complaints. I’m sure we will when the pile on is done. Provided of course he chooses not to settle.

He better have a good defense for it. The details are very cringeworthy.

For someone who is claiming they are waiting for all the details to come out why are you calling this a “pile on”? It makes it seem like you have already made your mind up.

I guess all of us will be able to see how open minded you really are from this situation.

You claim to understand civil litigation, but then you make it sound as though seeming monetary damages in civil litigation is somehow wrong. That’s how civil works. You get money. Civil justice is all about receiving monetary damages. You don’t sue just to sue. Civil punishment is MONEY.

yes. The point I’ve been making.

Whether Watson sexually assaulted these women or not, I’m not going to comment on until the facts are out and we hear Watson’s side of the story. But what I will say is regardless if he’s guilty or not, Watson is an idiot for even putting himself in this situation. No one goes on IG looking for massages from multiple women in your home unless you were looking for sexual favors. Unless he specifically has a fetish for masseuses, all he had to do was make a tinder account and would have a flock of women lining up for him.

Whether Watson sexually assaulted these women or not, I’m not going to comment on until the facts are out and we hear Watson’s side of the story. But what I will say is regardless if he’s guilty or not, Watson is an idiot for even putting himself in this situation. No one goes on IG looking for massages from multiple women in your home unless you were looking for sexual favors. Unless he specifically has a fetish for masseuses, all he had to do was make a tinder account and would have a flock of women lining up for him.
I agree with most of this. Multiple missteps on the part of Deshaun. However, more legitimate business is being conducted through socials now. Could be that Deshaun has a Riverman/Vincent Vega view of massages and doesn’t realize they are legitimate therapy.

I agree with most of this. Multiple missteps on the part of Deshaun. However, more legitimate business is being conducted through socials now. Could be that Deshaun has a Riverman/Vincent Vega view of massages and doesn’t realize they are legitimate therapy.

Yes it’s true, many businesses use social media to advertise now and I’m not saying they weren’t legitimate, but if you’re going through that many masseuses on IG, you aren’t just looking for a massage... And from what I’ve been told from a few masseuses that have worked in legit parlors, depending on how much you’re willing to spend, a lot of legit businesses still put sexual favors on the table, but the client has to be the one to bring it up.

Yeah but you would think after 20 or so told him no it would dawn on him that it wasnt a reliable service. It all is just so stupid. Like you said, tinder account and women would be lined up down the street. Have a guy at the door with consent forms they have to sign before entrance..

Yeah but you would think after 20 or so told him no it would dawn on him that it wasnt a reliable service. It all is just so stupid. Like you said, tinder account and women would be lined up down the street. Have a guy at the door with consent forms they have to sign before entrance..
I didn’t say anything about a Tinder account. That was someone else. Chances are, there are more instances where women did consent. It could be that he was emboldened by the “positive” experiences. But I’m just spitballing here. I’ll wait for this to actually resolve in the courts.

So 22 women didn't think anything of DWs actions until now?

Federal stats show that Only 3 of 10 women even report sexual assault. Only 30% even report it. The reason more came out after the first few is now there is strength in numbers. They are less scared of not being believed. This is a celebrity star athlete with a lot of money, it doesn’t surprise me at all they didn’t report it. But there will be ways to verify their stories.

Yes it’s true, many businesses use social media to advertise now and I’m not saying they weren’t legitimate, but if you’re going through that many masseuses on IG, you aren’t just looking for a massage... And from what I’ve been told from a few masseuses that have worked in legit parlors, depending on how much you’re willing to spend, a lot of legit businesses still put sexual favors on the table, but the client has to be the one to bring it up.
The masseuse has to agree to it also, no?

I didn’t say anything about a Tinder account. That was someone else. Chances are, there are more instances where women did consent. It could be that he was emboldened by the “positive” experiences. But I’m just spitballing here. I’ll wait for this to actually resolve in the courts.

I think he has a fetish. I think there are women who went along with it. I think he got out of control. He is DW4 ! Who would say no to him? His momma tried to warn the Texans.

I think he has a fetish. I think there are women who went along with it. I think he got out of control. He is DW4 ! Who would say no to him? His momma tried to warn the Texans.
That’s fine, but at least admit you have a bias that you are basing this on instead of acting like you are going off of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back