Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2023
Mia, TB, SF had 2 1k receivers (SF had a TE)
KC had 2 over 900
MIN had 1 and 2 900+
Jax had 1 and a 900+ TE

3 and 3 close of 32 teams

Mia, Philly, TB, CIN
KC had 1 (TE) and 1 900+
4 teams and 1 close

CIN, Balt, KC, LAC, TB
Sea 1 and 1 900+
5 teams and 1 close

In 2023
KC had 2 over 900
MIN had 1 and 2 900+
Jax had 1 and a 900+ TE

Mia, Philly, TB, CIN
KC had 1 (TE) and 1 900+
4 teams and 1 close

CIN, Balt, KC, LAC, TB
Sea 1 and 1 900+
5 teams and 1 close

So basically every year 2-4 teams have WRs over 1000 yards. So it’s rare.

In 2023
KC had 2 over 900
MIN had 1 and 2 900+
Jax had 1 and a 900+ TE

Mia, Philly, TB, CIN
KC had 1 (TE) and 1 900+
4 teams and 1 close

CIN, Balt, KC, LAC, TB
Sea 1 and 1 900+
5 teams and 1 close
Look at you bringing facts to an opinion fight.

We are going to draft a WR pretty high (or we should) so is there a need to go get a FA #1? We have Hopkins. Rookie WR doesn’t need to be #1. Go get a guy like Davis to solidify both starting spot and let the rookie/Burks/whoever else get comfortable.
Think that depends on what is there in draft. Most certainly FA OL / WR vice versus

I do think that Callahan in his statements about wanting his offense to have 3 WRs that can win on the perimeter is trying to change the narrative for FA WRs coming to the Titans... now maybe WRs will want to come to the Titans and we have the $$$ they want too.

Just read the details about the Falcons/Jags trade for Ridley... The Falcons got a 2023 5th rnd pick and a conditional 2024 4th rnd pick which would become a 3rd if he caught 75 balls or went over 1000yds and will become a 2nd if he is re-signed by the JAGS ...

so will the Jags pay him huge money as well as giving up a 2nd rnder or save the cash and just give up a 3rd???

Just read the details about the Falcons/Jags trade for Ridley... The Falcons got a 2023 5th rnd pick and a conditional 2024 4th rnd pick which would become a 3rd if he caught 75 balls or went over 1000yds and will become a 2nd if he is re-signed by the JAGS ...

so will the Jags pay him huge money as well as giving up a 2nd rnder or save the cash and just give up a 3rd???

Most think they won’t resign him.

Mike Evans would be cool. Plays a similar style to Hopkins who seemed to play well with Levis.

Tee Higgins would be sweet but probably won't be available.

Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are under contract but are likely to be cut. Williams is dope but always hurt. Allen getting up there in age.

Mike Evans would be cool. Plays a similar style to Hopkins who seemed to play well with Levis.

Tee Higgins would be sweet but probably won't be available.

Mike Williams and Keenan Allen are under contract but are likely to be cut. Williams is dope but always hurt. Allen getting up there in age.

Keenan always seems to be dealing with injury as well. Evans would be something we could work with, at least til' our future OC proves that we can utilize speed threat WRs, until then for us trees that can catch are the cream of the crop.

Is there any chance we could trade for Wandale Robinson? He and Levis had quite a lot of chemistry at UK. The majority of Levis' UK highlight reels included Wandale.

I would love for us to grab Xavier Legette out of South Carolina with our second pick. Probably won't last that long, but I'm high on him like I was on a former South Carolina WR in Alshon Jeffery.

Levis to Legette would be a great pairing for the future.

I would love for us to grab Xavier Legette out of South Carolina with our second pick. Probably won't last that long, but I'm high on him like I was on a former South Carolina WR in Alshon Jeffery.

Levis to Legette would be a great pairing for the future.
I saw today he had been listed at 6'3 throughout college but he measured 6' at his pro day. Something to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back