Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this trade proposal..would you do it?

In the deal B/R is proposing, the Cowboys would send Gallup and a third-round pick to the Titans for Treylon Burks, the 2022 first-rounder who has struggled to catch on in Tennessee.

This isn't as far fetched as one might think, remember, Jerrah LOVES him some Razorbacks...

Gallup hasn't lived up to that contract..they need to free up money for Lamb

Still won't happen.. Doesn't Gallup already have a torn ACL? Also hasn't been anything special. Makes a great catch from time to time, but nothing special.

I'd welcome Gallup and a 3rd for Burks all day, everyday. But that's not feasible at all.

Still won't happen.. Doesn't Gallup already have a torn ACL? Also hasn't been anything special. Makes a great catch from time to time, but nothing special.

I'd welcome Gallup and a 3rd for Burks all day, everyday. But that's not feasible at all.
We ain’t getting animal feed for Wheezy… stuck with that dude at least through camp next season.

i more remember missed practices because 'reasons' but 100% not inhaler related reasons & no you dont get to know them but NOT inhaler related

Now there's something we haven't heard for a while

Didn't Hopkins say that last year

As much as people here want to pretend otherwise, the Titans aren't a shathole franchise. At best and worst the Titans are middle of the road. And Nashville is a desirable city for a number of NFL players.

As much as people here want to pretend otherwise, the Titans aren't a shathole franchise. At best and worst the Titans are middle of the road. And Nashville is a desirable city for a number of NFL players.
Sure some have said it in the past but we were probably their only option at the time...Higgins is saying it as his first choice
Middle of the road for years is a sh*thole franchise....I'm looking forward to seeing what Ran and Callahan can do

Yeah man it is upsetting to me. The year we finally have a lot of cap room to make some major moves, the cap makes a big jump so everyone ends up with a chunk of cap room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back