Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will definitely be interesting to see how short a leash Vrabel is on with the new GM. Hopefully Downing is gone soon. I can’t help but think back to the video of Vrabels reaction to the AJ Brown trade and wonder if this was when the power struggle began.
Lol it amazes me people still fail to grasp what just happened. They just handed Vrabel the keys to the franchise.

I wanted this bad, but even after I’ve let it sink in, I still cannot believe this happened. Vrabel and Robinson had to have just not been getting along whatsoever. Is it possible Vrabel planted the Ohio state story to make Amy think about it?

Wow... I really can't believe this! This could be a good move but at the same time, it could mean this franchise goes back in to the dumps that Robinson had part in pulling them out of.

All of this Vrabel has control now talk is crazy. What coaches have major control over personnel outside of Belicheck?

A new GM could just as easily come in and clear the coaching staff for his own guys, which often happens.

Didn't see this coming even though Jrob has had some major misses he also turned the team in to contenders with players who aren't household names.

Vrabel is staying if you aren’t happy with the roster construction you don’t fire the guy who turned that roster construction from shit to at least serviceable.

vrabel 100 percent is picking the next gm alongsise Amy and or getting an upgraded title.

Wow... I really can't believe this! This could be a good move but at the same time, it could mean this franchise goes back in to the dumps that Robinson had part in pulling them out of.

All of this Vrabel has control now talk is crazy. What coaches have major control over personnel outside of Belicheck?

A new GM could just as easily come in and clear the coaching staff for his own guys, which often happens.

Didn't see this coming even though Jrob has had some major misses he also turned the team in to contenders with players who aren't household names.
LOL. You’re way off

Who exactly are “league sources” and why should we trust that speculation? No one knows yet as there isn’t a new, permanent GM in place. Coaches should be a part of the selection and evaluation process. I have seen many images of JR and Vrabel sitting at combines and post-season events watching players. So I don’t know which guys he liked or didn’t like. A strong, quality GM ain’t going to let the coach override his personnel decisions. However, a dart board would have been as good as we’ve done lately.

You gotta admit AAS has bigger Balls than most the other owners in the league
She won’t settle until we win Superb Owls!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who exactly are “league sources” and why should we trust that speculation? No one knows yet as there isn’t a new, permanent GM in place. Coaches should be a part of the selection and evaluation process. I have seen many images of JR and Vrabel sitting at combines and post-season events watching players. So I don’t know which guys he liked or didn’t like. A strong, quality GM ain’t going to let the coach override his personnel decisions. However, a dart board would have been as good as we’ve done lately.
It’s more than likely going to be an in house hire. They have built a winning culture and players genuinely love playing for vrabel it would set the franchise back 10 years if vrabel is fired tbh. They are on the verge of their third straight division title which even fisher and the glory days weren’t even able to accomplish.
Cowden
Osswnfort
Stretch

three people who align with vrabel

It’s more than likely going to be an in house hire. They have built a winning culture and players genuinely love playing for vrabel it would set the franchise back 10 years if vrabel is fired tbh. They are on the verge of their third straight division title which even fisher and the glory days weren’t even able to accomplish.
Cowden
Osswnfort
Stretch

three people who align with vrabel
Division title in the AFC South lol

One and done again

I'm ok with the firing Robinson part.

I would not be ok with vrabel taking over both roles. That almost never works well.

And while I love vrabel... It concerns me that we are in an offense driven league with a coach who apparently can't run an offense.

We need to find a long term QB and build a modern offense. Run first doesn't fly today.

Who cares about winning the crap AFC South year after year, going one and done because we are a mediocre team..to drafting in the back half of the 1st only to come away with minimal talent.
Ok pal you can enjoy the 2-15 titans again clown just bitching just to bitch. You do realize 1 team out of 32 win the Super Bowl and those super bowls been dominated by mainly Brady and mahomes so unless you get a generational talent at qb everyone is stuck in the same boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back