Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our AJ "replacement" went down again injured, has been an injury issue all season basically. AJ had a good game. Eagles fans in front of the owners box was having the time of their lives tossing it into her face.

perfect storm it looks like.

The AJ replacement made a hella catch and will be a star. Don’t dog the player for JRobs issues. Burks will be really good

J Rob didn't do anything to improve the roster after the Titans made the AFC Championship game.
I mean
Drafted Isaiah Wilson 29th overall
Drafted Darrynton Evans 93rd overall
Drafted Caleb Farley 22nd overall
Drafted Dillon Radunz 53rd overall
Traded a 2nd and 4th for Washed Julio
Traded A.J. Brown away
Signed Bud Dupree to a huge contract

And that's not counting the Beasley and Clowney bust signing's

J Rob didn't do anything to improve the roster after the Titans made the AFC Championship game.
I mean
Drafted Isaiah Wilson 29th overall
Drafted Darrynton Evans 93rd overall
Drafted Caleb Farley 22nd overall
Drafted Dillon Radunz 53rd overall
Traded a 2nd and 4th for Washed Julio
Traded A.J. Brown away
Signed Bud Dupree to a huge contract

And that's not counting the Beasley and Clowney bust signing's
Or the Julio Jones signing.
This is a good article that outlines sound reasoning why he was fired:
Jon Robinson's Tennessee Titans firing can be traced back to 5 moments

he sure did like those washed up injury prone players

it's actually sad he thought that was a viable strategy and he repeated it so frequently
Read the threads when they were signed. Lots of folks round here were excited too.

it only took a couple weeks to realize this was a bad “fix” with the savings from Conklin.

Think about this as well. Hopefully we will no longer see the constant stream of special team signings.
As long as the ST doesn’t return from pre-JRob.

Even on the way out, JRob has done a pretty good job with PR/KR coverage players.
P is clearly a go.
K, he struck out more than adam Dunn
KR I think he just gave up on if there was ever an effort at all
PR, maybe philips? But playing 1/8 weeks just isn’t a really good way to succeed.

Not letting AAS in on the AJ Brown trade discussions and then seeing AJ embarrass us in the game we play him is a good way out of town

Titans did reach out to me earlier and offer me the GM position but I declined due to them telling me I could no longer comment on this forum. I couldn’t do that to all of you. I could have built a special team for all of us but they wouldn’t budge on that one issue.

Adam Schefter just reported on NFL live that Amy was “upset she wasn’t included in” the Aj Brown decision.
The fact that she had no idea about it was news to me and makes the timing of this slightly more understandable.

Jrob managed to piss off the owner, head coach, and probably most players on the team with one phone call. Honestly kind of impressive

hu·bris
/ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/

noun
  1. excessive pride or self-confidence.

Titans did reach out to me earlier and offer me the GM position but I declined due to them telling me I could no longer comment on this forum. I couldn’t do that to all of you. I could have built a special team for all of us but they wouldn’t budge on that one issue.
VPN

That’s the thing about being a Titan. If you aren’t at the top of your game you’re gone. We don’t have time for anyone that isn’t Titan material. This is another step closer to the Super Bowl!!!!

Makes sense why Vrabel keeps calling out the lack of hangtime and accuracy from Stonehouse.

I'll never fault JRob for taking a shot on Julio, we were all salivating at the idea of Henry, AJ, and Julio together. It didn't work but he recognized we had a window and shoved the chips in the middle. The Julio move looks worse when you add it to all the other mistakes JRob made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back