Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it doesnt matter who we bring in, Carter will not get the best out of them, not even close. He has had plenty of lineman come in and he hasnt done anything with any of them. Our very best lineman is average. You can blame the 15 or so different players, or the one coach who has been responsible for developing ANY of those 15 players. Carter is the problem. Carter is a serious problem. I guarantee if we had a decent o-line coach, we would see an entirely different line out there, same names, but much better playing ability.

If she is listening to fans, Downing should have been fired already. Like 1/10th of fans were talking about JRob, 100% of fans do not like Downing and are begging for him to be fired.
AAS can’t fire Downing. That’s on Vrabel. At least I’ve never heard of an owner firing an OC.

I just think it doesnt matter who we bring in, Carter will not get the best out of them, not even close. He has had plenty of lineman come in and he hasnt done anything with any of them. Our very best lineman is average. You can blame the 15 or so different players, or the one coach who has been responsible for developing ANY of those 15 players. Carter is the problem. Carter is a serious problem. I guarantee if we had a decent o-line coach, we would see an entirely different line out there, same names, but much better playing ability.
I don’t think much of Carter as an OL coach, but can’t get on board that this group of sad sacks could be coached up to mediocrity.

I notice we didn’t get a tweet from Robinson thanking the Titans and fans for a great ride and that the Titans would forever have a place in his heart.

I have been under the impression that NFL coach contracts have verbiage stating that the Head Coach has full control of his staff.

Our past three first round picks have started a combined 7 games out of a possible 86. If that's not fireable I don't know what is.

Our past three first round picks have started a combined 7 games out of a possible 86. If that's not fireable I don't know what is.
At least Burks has shown major upside with his contested catches.

Wilson gave us zero, but IMO he has been better for the Titans than Farley because Farley has actually negatively impacted the Titans on the field when he has had an opportunity to play defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back