Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Burks has shown major upside with his contested catches.

Wilson gave us zero, but IMO he has been better for the Titans than Farley because Farley has actually negatively impacted the Titans on the field when he has had an opportunity to play defense
Yeah I think Burks will be good, just a frustrating start.

Agreed on Wilson and Farley. Farley is a pumpkin. I genuinely don't know what they thought was going to happen drafting someone who basically hadn't seen a football field since highschool. If it was a late rounder sure, take that risk, but a first rounder when we are in a championship window? Epitome of stupid.

Guess that confirms it, not only did Brown’s game not play a roll, but it was known he was on the trade block during the draft.

So I’d say it wasn’t Brown really at all.

Guess that confirms it, not only did Brown’s game not play a roll, but it was known he was on the trade block during the draft.

So I’d say it wasn’t Brown really at all.
Also confirms Vrabel won't have full control like many have speculated. Pretty much killed all that was being speculated about after JRobs firing.

Amy should tell Vrabel that they need to put up 35+ points this week or Downing has to go. That’ll light a fire.
packing-light.gif
todd would just pack his crap and head to the airport

I have been under the impression that NFL coach contracts have verbiage stating that the Head Coach has full control of his staff.
They may have "control" as in they get to pick their staff...but at the end of the day the owner surely has the power to fire anyone and everyone involved with the team.

They may leave it up to the head coach to fire his people. Just like an owner of a company would leave it up to the manager/HR to do the firing.

Dallas scored 33 points in the 4th quarter. We have not scored 33 points in a game.
The Titans are top 10 in 1st half scoring. They'd be scoring over 26 PPG if they could manage to play all 4 quarters. They need more talent, but they need a better OC.

I was just reading this article. It also talks about how many injuries we have been having. Makes me think that Amy is also putting at least some of the blame for having such an injury prone team squarely on Jrob.

I’ve been saying this too. Seems like every since Jrob hit on Simmons, targeting injured players became his MO.

I was just reading this article. It also talks about how many injuries we have been having. Makes me think that Amy is also putting at least some of the blame for having such an injury prone team squarely on Jrob.

I’ve been saying this too. Seems like every since Jrob hit on Simmons, targeting injured players became his MO.
He felt injured players was where the best value was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back