Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, you are just angry right now and don’t know what you’re saying. Vrabel is one hell of a linebacker who caught touchdown passes on the offense. He is the epitome of adaptability. He’s the guy who goes for it on fourth and four on our 40 and makes it. He’s also the guy that loses on gambles. He is not predictable. The guy wants to win at his core. You’re mad I get it. But Vrabel is not the problem. He has nothing to work with right now. Jay Rob sent all of his useful tools to other team. to make up for his ass backwards, love for injured player finds.
Just to make sure I am reading this correctly. You are saying...

Titans style of play is

unpredictability?

yes, most unpredictable offense in the world in any sport. You never know what they are going to do on offense.... I always am full of anticipation on first and 10 because I have no idea what play they will call and I am always suprised at just how unpredictable it is.

Just to make sure I am reading this correctly. You are saying...

Titans style of play is

unpredictability?

yes, most unpredictable offense in the world in any sport. You never know what they are going to do on offense.... I always am full of anticipation on first and 10 because I have no idea what play they will call and I am always suprised at just how unpredictable it is.
No. I’m saying you want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Vrabel NOT the problem. He CANT FIRE DOWNING RIGHT NOW HE HAS NO ONE TO REPLACE.

No. I’m saying you want to throw the baby out with the bath water. Vrabel NOT the problem. He CANT FIRE DOWNING RIGHT NOW HE HAS NO ONE TO REPLACE.
RIght off the top I would make Frank Reich an offer. If he doesnt want it, then we can appoint almost anyone (TE coach since Vrabel seems to like them so much) as interim. You cant get worse than Downing. The biggest thing is, it shows the fans who hate Downing that he isnt going to keep his job.

RIght off the top I would make Frank Reich an offer. If he doesnt want it, then we can appoint almost anyone (TE coach since Vrabel seems to like them so much) as interim. You cant get worse than Downing. The biggest thing is, it shows the fans who hate Downing that he isnt going to keep his job.
JRob so F’ed cap space our roster MUST purge. Next year going to be bad. Reich has nothing to work with.

JRob blew a “king’s ransom”. He DID get Vrable right. AAS ultimatum dump Downing or clean out locker.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility of AAS doing a fire sale and shooting for a top 5 pick in 2024, so that we have a marketable QB when we go into the new stadium in 2026.

Respectfully disagree. He’s producing. JRob unemployed.
He had 3 years in Tennessee to put up a 1200+ yard season. 0 times he did that and he missed games.

If the argument can be made that THIS season would mean better production for him somehow, I’m all ears. But from what I see, his production would be worse than his last couple with 1K.

He had 3 years in Tennessee to put up a 1200+ yard season. 0 times he did that and he missed games.

If the argument can be made that THIS season would mean better production for him somehow, I’m all ears. But from what I see, his production would be worse than his last couple with 1K.
It’s all speculation outside the numbers. Browns kickin ass Jay Rob, unemployed.

It took a 2k season from his running back for his style of game to carry us that far. Henry is over the 2k seasons and chances of landing another is slim to none. So for us to produce the offense needed to make a run like that, Vrabel is going to have to do a 180 on his offensive philosophy. Do you believe Vrabel is capable of doing a 180 on anything in his life? He is as stubborn as it gets. He will spend the rest of his coaching career trying to prove his 2 yard a play offense is actually great.
LOL

23 point delta on Turnovers today ( possibly 27 but I say Titans at least get a FG late 1st half before the first DH22 fumble ) ... final difference was 14 points...

point is Titan O was not 2 yards a play today but could not overcome turnovers. No coach goes into a game expecting O to implode for 4 turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back