Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem is if I have multiple defenses I'll try to guess who to start each week based off who they are playing. I'm wrong about 80% of the time. Best to just have one good defense and let it ride.

In fact after looking at it, all I want is a defense to substitute in week 4. Might as well grab them with my last pick. Just can't decide between Washington (who plays the Giants) or San Diego (who plays the Jags).

Normally I'd go with the team playing the Jags, but Washington will be the better defense.

I finished my draft with Isaiah Crowell... Most likely a dud... But has had some really rave talent reviews... But troubled. And behind ALOT of talent on the depth chart. My hope? He get cut and goes somewhere he's more likely to see the field.

I finished my draft with Isaiah Crowell... Most likely a dud... But has had some really rave talent reviews... But troubled. And behind ALOT of talent on the depth chart. My hope? He get cut and goes somewhere he's more likely to see the field.

Actually that's a good pick. He can be a great RB. If he can pull himself together. The Browns have some young, talented head-cases.

I'm finishing up with a backup defense, after getting onto everyone else for doing it. Oh well.

My team is very WR centric. 4 of my first 5 picks were WRs. My issue will be trying to survive with my rbs being VERY questionable. My first couple weeks will be interesting considering who I will actually be starting at RB. Ball is about the only lock (hopefully) and the rest are... Well a lot of maybes.

Maybe mccluster finds a weekly role in our offense that pans out fantasy wise, maybe lynch goes down with an injury and Micheal becomes the guy... Maybe I have to rely on old ass Thomas for low end rb2 points... At this point... Idk. I need one of them to make a splash early so I can figure out who to ride
My draft was also centered around WR's, Im probably going to end up starting an extra WR in the flex position 90% of the time.

Encso has a dream team lineup at WR, those dudes are going to win you some games. I feel thou that Julius Thomas could put my receiving corp ahead of yours.

Encso has a dream team lineup at WR, those dudes are going to win you some games. I feel thou that Julius Thomas could put my receiving corp ahead of yours.
You both have some great receivers. I usually always go WR heavy but last year in my main league I had Calvin, AJ Green and A. Brown and I was terrible. So I tried my best to end up "solid" at all positions. But I ended up with a few reaches in the process.

Yea I'm really hoping Ebron helps my cause. Elite TE was something I took the rookie risk with. In that offense, stafford is going to ignore Tate, sling to johnson and HOPEFULLY Ebron makes a case for some serious playing time.

And yea, WR is my strong area. I'm really banking on them producing, my flex will almost surely be a WR every week. If they can overcome the slight tilt of my RBs... I should be able to compete.

Bryant, Marshall, Floyd, Watkins, Ebron

Vs

Green, Brown, Decker, Colston, Thomas.

You have more proven players but I think I have upside in the long run.

I don't see Denver numbers for Decker in that run first offense of the jets. Brown isn't going to be a consistent 1500 yards guy. Green is a stud, Colston is a situation (NO offense) guy. Thomas is a stud (at least with manning)

Bryant is a stud, Marshall is an aging monster but also lives and dies with Cutler. Floyd SHOULD be hitting his stride... But Carson's future affects his as well. Watkins via ota reports sounds tantalizing. Ebron is a talent/height/weight/position advantage much like Thomas. But unproven.

It's pretty even once you consider situations and talent on paper. If Watkins becomes a legit WR1 it starts leaning my way. But if my two rookies bust, my ship sinks with them. At least my future/dynasty talent does.

Looking at all the rosters, I think Scarecrow and 520 are probably the most built-to-win right now. SureThing might be in that mix too if Peyton turns out to be even 75% of what he was last year.

Of course fantasy rarely plays out like you'd think. It'll be interesting to see how things turn out.

Matt Ryan needs to be a stud this year or I'm doomed. With Derek Carr and Osweiler as my backups. But both of them could become stars in this league

Kaepernick the same with me... Luckily if you look at his numbers from last year - he started slow... But then came on strong. If he woulda started like he finished he could of - should of had top 5 QB numbers.

And teddy is gonna ball. Let's just be real

To take Vick Ballard or not to take Vick Ballard
600full.jpg

Bobby Rainey FTW! Team JC complete.

Kid averaged enough yards the last 8 games for Tampa to hit 1000-yards if he got the carries earlier in the year in Cleveland.

Being my last pick and all, such low a risk, had to go with the unknown up incomer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back