Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were the Jags I would offer the number 1 pick for watson. Watson is proven and Lawrence is a crap shoot. If I were the texans, I would do the deal and ask for the 2nd round pick too. Texans have no draft picks and cap issues, this would address both.

If I were the Jags I would offer the number 1 pick for watson. Watson is proven and Lawrence is a crap shoot. If I were the texans, I would do the deal and ask for the 2nd round pick too. Texans have no draft picks and cap issues, this would address both.
No way they take that little for Watson.

If I were the jags I would try something. The contract watson signed is so bad their are very few teams that could take it.
Jags would need to offer 2 #1s and probably #2s and a player. F they wanted that high of a mortgage... but I doubt it. Plus, ain’t no way the Texas Pete’s want to see Watson twice a year.

Jags trading #1 for watson is interesting. I think it actually kinda makes sense for both sides.

Jags get a qb they know is good, and have a ton of cap/picks to surround him with talent from day 1.

Texans get their new face of the franchise (helps take the sting out of losing Watson). Then they have a window and some money to work with so they can start a proper rebuild. Plus the one other valuable piece right now for the Texans is tunsil blocking his blindside.

I still like Watson to the phins for tua and picks the best though.

I can't see Houston dealing Watson within the division but getting Lawrence would set them up with a new franchise QB. Put some pieces around him and it won't matter

Watson is going to be traded. I don’t think it’s in the division. Jags will take Lawrence and the upside and the cap room. Miami is interesting. Could happen.

I can see Tua and picks for Watson

But then there is a part of me that says it will be a team we don’t expect. The Texans don’t have any leverage. It’s clear Watsons issue is Cal McNair. Watson is done.

if you are Miami or the Jags why would you do it? Watson has had great stats but he hasn’t won anything. He is the GOAT in garbage time. HUGE cap hit unless Watson restructures.

I still think the "not trading within the division" is blown way out of proportion. Teams want a trade partner, they don't care who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back