Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about us losing Arthur.
I am definitely not against Smith, but I think we have helped him as much if not more than he has helped us.. If you are a pro level OC and you cant be at the top of the league with our offense, well you arent a pro level OC.

Watt is getting cut or traded, 100%.
And Deshaun wants to be traded.
So basically, they have nothing.
This works out well for them. IF they can get draft capitol for Watson, that could actually help them get a HC.

they’ll still fall on their faces.

Winning a Super Bowl does not buy you much time anymore does it? And he was the only coach to ever win one for the Eagles. Makes one wonder if the owner and front office told him to bench Hurt and throw the Redskin game, or did he in fact, do that on his own? The GM there is way worse than the coach, he should have gone first!

Sound like Urban Meyer is getting a coaching staff together, surely the Jags are not hiring him right? He won't make thru a season, he can handle losing.

Add Doug Pederson to the list of those being replaced.
Doug Pederson should be an OC interview. He had 1 bad year with a QB debacle. Made the playoffs every year and won the SB a few years back. By all accounts, they fired him bc he wanted Hurts and the front office wants Wentz.

Doug Pederson should be an OC interview. He had 1 bad year with a QB debacle. Made the playoffs every year and won the SB a few years back. By all accounts, they fired him bc he wanted Hurts and the front office wants Wentz.
Pederson would be a good choice for our OC
Not sure how going back to Wentz will go over in the locker room? The players seemed to like and play better for/with Hurts at QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back