Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Julio wouldn't upset me. I'd also be happy getting a good, proven corner. But for the latter who could we get. Wrong time of the year to be trying to trade players for draft picks.

Trading for Julio is exciting no doubt about it. But I’ve said on here multiple times how little we throw the ball it doesn’t make sense to have 2 bonafide WR’s. We aren’t going to throw the ball 40 times a game. Our WR2 probably gets 5-7 targets a game. Not a lot of targets to go around.

However, I’m not opposed to a Julio trade but I just think it’s unrealistic. We are tight on cap space and will need to sign AJ soon. Julio being under contract for 3 more years at a high cap number is going to be hard to maintain our core players. Especially considering the amount of money we already have invested on offense.

Harold Landry, Jayon Brown and Rashaan Evans are FA’s after this season. AJ Brown is the season after that. Going to be hard to maintain all of those players if Julio was brought here.

Most games, we don't need two bona-fide wr. Most games, Henry and brown is more than enough.

But if we want to go through Buffalo and KC in the playoffs, we may need two then. And that's the point.

Yeah, given the games missed through injury and then the games where Davis just disappeared, I think Reynolds winds up being a pleasant surprise.

I got a feel Reynolds is meant to be taking humphries position and 1 of our rooks is meant to be taking AJs when really it's coreys if you know what I mean. I like firsker, seemed to have a safe set of hands but doesn't feel like a true te1. However if I can choose to upgrade any position right now with a starter, corner would be it. But who can we get?

People on here spent 4 years saying Davis was a bust and a waste of the #5 overall pick. Now he was the one who made AJ Brown look as good as he has. lol
I dont think he was a bust. He just didnt live up to his draft pick, If he had been a 3rd rounder, I would have considered him an excellent pick. 2nd rounder would have been a solid pick. Early first round was not a good pick.

I dont think he was a bust. He just didnt live up to his draft pick, If he had been a 3rd rounder, I would have considered him an excellent pick. 2nd rounder would have been a solid pick. Early first round was not a good pick.

Isnt that what I just said? He’s been called a waste of the 5th overall pick.

Isnt that what I just said? He’s been called a waste of the 5th overall pick.
I did quote what you said... starting with...

"people on here said he was a bust"

well I am one of the "people on here", and just stating my opinion. I apologize for that, I guess.

well I am one of the "people on here", and just stating my opinion. I apologize for that, I guess.

He was a bust for where he was picked.

And the Jets are about to smacked hard in the face.

We have beaten both without.

Yes. And we've gotten our ass handed to us by both as well.

I'm just saying, to get a chip, we have to go through 3 or 4 top teams. How comfortable are you that the depth scrub we signed from LA or the 4th rounder we drafted can rise to that challenge? And that's assuming nobody gets hurt. Imagine what this offense looks like with AJ brown injured...

When it's 3rd and 10 in the 4th of a tight afc title game, I'll love having Julio there.

If it's me, I try to get him, and I play him pretty sparingly the first 2/3 of the season.

Yes. And we've gotten our ass handed to us by both as well.

I'm just saying, to get a chip, we have to go through 3 or 4 top teams. How comfortable are you that the depth scrub we signed from LA or the 4th rounder we drafted can rise to that challenge? And that's assuming nobody gets hurt. Imagine what this offense looks like with AJ brown injured...

When it's 3rd and 10 in the 4th of a tight afc title game, I'll love having Julio there.

If it's me, I try to get him, and I play him pretty sparingly the first 2/3 of the season.

When has Buffalo whooped our ass?

If you go back and read I said I’d be all for a Julio trade but with our offense it just doesn’t make much sense.

And I ended that post with people are now claiming AJB is as good as he was because of CD.

I’m not trying to get into an CD84 is a bust or not argument it’s just silly people complained so much about him when he was here and now that he’s gone he was a key contributor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back