Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th and 6th....titans have momentum so what does vrabel do down by 4 points he goes for the FG...that is a coaching issue passive and vanilla which is vrabel to a tee.
i disagree, in the past vrabel goes for those and is super aggressive, almost to a fault. the offense just wasn't moving that day and he didnt think they could get 6 yards. i think he was probably right, we wouldnt have gotten 6 yards

Last edited by a moderator:
Upset? No. Realistic. I’m a long time long term fan. Not just a this year fan, regardless of what GOT thinks.

We don’t know if we have better options. Some of y’all think you do. When you show me your NFL paychecks I’ll start caring about your sure thing opinions. THill isn’t going anywhere. I know that. I will continue to cheer him on. I’m an Oiler/Titan fan good or bad. I just think it’s time to move on to the future.
It isn't our opinion that matters. The coaches that want to continue being coaches to keep Their NFL Paychecks are saying that Tammy is the best option. That ain't gonna change after one game.

reading through these takes I believe this is spot on. Tanny did cost the titans the game he has zero pocket awareness and you can tell he is worried about getting hit or injured so much so that you can frequently see him throwing off his back foot versus having the weight on the front. this will take off accuracy and speed of his passes leading to more interceptions. He should have got a 4rd interception in the 4th quarter. I also believe the Titans inept coaching staff you can tell did not have this team ready the New OC is calling the same dumbed down vanilla offense titan fans have suffered through almost 30 years. This is a game they should have won and will very easily cost them another playoff appearance. Not sure why the Titans fail to use the TE in any of the plays if you notice the TE is always a blocker for the titans....

do we know who the new OC is calling the plays for the titans?? why can't they design some curl out plays to get tanny out of the pocket. This offense is more vanilla than high school ball
i dont necessarily agree that the OC and offense are the problem. maybe they arent the most modern in the league but I think this new scheme worked fine, tannehill just isn't him. there were a lot more and better passing plays with people running free. offense has improved we just need a capable QB to run it.

obviously i do not agree with not running more henry when tanne was clearly not playing well enough and the game was close... no excusing that

i disagree, in the past vrabel goes for those and is super aggressive, almost to a fault. the offense just wasn't moving that day and he didnt think they could get 6 yards. i think he was probably right, we wouldnt have gotten 6 yards
Honestly thought the call was about 50/50. Either way he goes, if it worked, praised, if it failed, criticism for not taking the other option.

If that was Vrabel’s mindset, I do kind of question the FG in the sense that he didn’t think they could get 6 yards but did think they could get the ball back wherever and gets X amount of yards for FG range again.

To a certain extent it does.

week 1 was a crap shoot for a bunch of teams.
Let’s cover the AFC favorites:

KC loses to Detroit
CIN gets smacked in the mouth by Cle
BUF takes out NYJ starting QB and loses in OT,
The Titans lost a close game in NO

(Just kidding, we know TN is really the only SB favorite)
It’s bizzaro football world

he's 2-3?

2 straight 1st round exits

truly a coach of all time

i guess he also gets a pass for 7 straight losses last year

Give him the boot if he can't produce a winning record this year.

He's so overhyped by the media and fans of other teams.

I'm ready to move on from him.

soooo..... keep throwing QBs away till GOAT

and now have to redo entire staff yearly till GOAT
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back