Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to be wrong on the Tanny prediction. Completely expected Tanny would be just a game manager, and through the 1st quarter I thought thought that was the way it was going to be. But give him some credit, no picks, over 200 yards passing and a high completion rate with 1TD. He pulled it together and got it done.

I'm happy to be wrong on the Tanny prediction. Completely expected Tanny would be just a game manager, and through the 1st quarter I thought thought that was the way it was going to be. But give him some credit, no picks, over 200 yards passing and a high completion rate with 1TD. He pulled it together and got it done.
He is an NFL QB. Not the best, but he can do it. His TD today was perfect throw in window. Saw some zip and the willingness to air it out. That will increase the confidence in the WRs and him letting it go. WRs saved Tammy a lot- it’s a good thing.

He is an NFL QB. Not the best, but he can do it. His TD today was perfect throw in window. Saw some zip and the willingness to air it out. That will increase the confidence in the WRs and him letting it go. WRs saved Tammy a lot- it’s a good thing.
2 deep balls that were huge.

that’s how you get people to back up from Henry. Using PA to do it should mean more opportunity for deep passes. Glad to see Burks on one of them.

Ehh, a win is a win, but pocket awareness is still bad and holds on to the ball for too long. For someone as athletic as Tannehill, his legs are practically useless the moment the pocket collapses. Quarterbacks much slower than him are still able to extend the play and buy his receivers some time.

Ehh, a win is a win, but pocket awareness is still bad and holds on to the ball for too long. For someone as athletic as Tannehill, his legs are practically useless the moment the pocket collapses. Quarterbacks much slower than him are still able to extend the play and buy his receivers some time.
1 out of 5 sacks was on him

The OL is straight buttfck trash

that’s how you get people to back up from Henry. Using PA to do it should mean more opportunity for deep passes. Glad to see Burks on one of them.
radio said they have been giving safety help opposite The Inhaler cause Wheezy had shown he could not beat the CBs deep... he has put something else on tape now...

granted he has to do it again... but that is a good thing

20-24 is pretty real good considering his ass being gang raped the entire game. Maybe he should grow wings or something. I watched it over, and 2 are on Tammy. He was good today. This was a very good post locker room game. This O line is shit! That was a good win, and Tammy played the biggest part as far as i could tell. Not too much, no turnovers, leading.

Also, Kickstand put highbars on his unicycle. Not sure how that will work overall, but 2 back sets i like a bit.

Y’all be too easily pleased. Not trying to crap on a win, but I’m not trying to sneak into the playoffs to get bounced in the first round when our window is closing soon. TH17 was solid but we need to see better. Hopkins, Burks, and Chig are a good group. Even Nick WI isn’t bad. And DH22 draws so much attention, TH17 gets a lot of easy reads. He’s got plenty of weapons to work with.

THill took over as starter in 2019. Since then, 11 4th qtr comeback wins. Ties him for 3rd over that stretch with TB12. Only behind Patricia Mahomes and Kirk Cousins.

So sad to see fans excited about 250 yards we all know how this book ends and I'm tired of reading it.

I'll see you all in the playoffs after Tanny has another mental breakdown after throwing 3 picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back