Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched him play quite a bit when he was in college. I’m not pretending to be an NFL talent evaluator… he threw a lot of bad interceptions and he tended to make bad decisions under pressure. So that’s what I’m basing it on

Levis had better college stats than both Bret Favre and Josh Allen. I researched QBs I felt he was similar to. He can get better. He has elite tools that you can’t teach. Decisions can be taught. Allen and especially Favre made bad decisions sprinkled in with amazing arm talent. It’s time to let him learn.

Levis had better college stats than both Bret Favre and Josh Allen. I researched QBs I felt he was similar to. He can get better. He has elite tools that you can’t teach. Decisions can be taught. Allen and especially Favre made bad decisions sprinkled in with amazing arm talent. It’s time to let him learn.

So you think it's his time now?

Josh Allen and the Bills actually looked worse than we did yesterday if that’s any consolation!
To a certain extent it does.

week 1 was a crap shoot for a bunch of teams.
Let’s cover the AFC favorites:

KC loses to Detroit
CIN gets smacked in the mouth by Cle
BUF takes out NYJ starting QB and loses in OT,
The Titans lost a close game in NO

(Just kidding, we know TN is really the only SB favorite)

To a certain extent it does.

week 1 was a crap shoot for a bunch of teams.
Let’s cover the AFC favorites:

KC loses to Detroit
CIN gets smacked in the mouth by Cle
BUF takes out NYJ starting QB and loses in OT,
The Titans lost a close game in NO

(Just kidding, we know TN is really the only SB favorite)

Sums up week 1 in the NFL. I've seen several articles about how rusty some of the top QBs were and there were quotes from several QBs about how the first game of the season is usually sloppy.

No excuse for Tannehill but it happens across the NFL. Now if he's still playing like that 2-3 weeks from now, we're in trouble.

Everyone keeps talking about Levis...but apparently the coaches haven't even seen enough to put him above Squirrelly McGee on the depth chart... I'd be surprised if we see him play unless Willis and Tannehill are both injured.

Although they did play a journeyman with a couple of days of practice over Willis with playoffs on the line...so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back