Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that i've calmed down after sundays shocker. Ryan should be getting watched real closely for the next 2 games. Anymore than 3 stupid ints and bonehead decisions get the 2 kids in and just run and play action everything.

If the qb is costing us games it may aswell be the kids throwing.
First INT T17 threw deep giving hopkins a chance to make a play... he did not but it was a punt equivalent on third down... not the crushing blow game/field position wise you think it was

second INT T17 saw the hold on Moore and targeted him to ensure the call... should have been a 'free play' as a bonus another defender committed PI at like the 3 deflecting the ball to holding defender for an INT at like the 5.... NEITHER the hold or the PI was called... was smart football by T17... pathetic no calls

third INT was bad

First INT T17 threw deep giving hopkins a chance to make a play... he did not but it was a punt equivalent on third down... not the crushing blow game/field position wise you think it was

second INT T17 saw the hold on Moore and targeted him to ensure the call... should have been a 'free play' as a bonus another defender committed PI at like the 3 deflecting the ball to holding defender for an INT at like the 5.... NEITHER the hold or the PI was called... was smart football by T17... pathetic no calls

third INT was bad
He also missed alot of open players and reads. He had accuracy issues and a weak arm. He's on the decline. Shit even vrabel threw him under the bus after watching the tape on Monday.

He also missed alot of open players and reads. He had accuracy issues and a weak arm. He's on the decline. **** even vrabel threw him under the bus after watching the tape on Monday.
Ya it was bad bad. I can't get over people saying only replace Tanny after we are 2-4, 1-5, or 0-6 in the hole to replace him, that's crazy. As weak as this division is right now to not be in win now mode is dumb along with not knowing what you got in Levis or 2nd year Willis is dumb. Either this teams wants to win, given the comments of "this isn't a rebuild year or team, wanna win", you continue to trot out probably weakest link outside possibly the OL week to week. Dumb, hope Ran slaps Vrabel around some he needs it.

If T17 throws the pass where a competent NFL QB should have then Spears wouldn’t have had to jump. It as a horrible pass.

Will Levis. Why does it matter. This team isn’t winning a SB. Let’s move on. If the kid is good he will show it. Josh Allen had a bad first season. Let the kids play. It’s time to move on from what we have been doing. You guys screamed for a different offense and when you get one now you want to go back to DH 35 Carry’s a game and punt, punt , punt.
Pretty real sure the coaches want to keep their jobs. That doesn't happen with your incredibly dumb idea to throw away the season after one game. My goodness man.

Ya it was bad bad. I can't get over people saying only replace Tanny after we are 2-4, 1-5, or 0-6 in the hole to replace him, that's crazy. As weak as this division is right now to not be in win now mode is dumb along with not knowing what you got in Levis or 2nd year Willis is dumb. Either this teams wants to win, given the comments of "this isn't a rebuild year or team, wanna win", you continue to trot out probably weakest link outside possibly the OL week to week. Dumb, hope Ran slaps Vrabel around some he needs it.
Yeah, but I think he deserves next week no matter what. Lets see if he recovers. If he doesnt, then people can really start asking questions. I am beginning to think the loss to Bengals broke him. He was not the same player last season and starting off on the wrong foot so far.

Yeah, but I think he deserves next week no matter what. Lets see if he recovers. If he doesnt, then people can really start asking questions. I am beginning to think the loss to Bengals broke him. He was not the same player last season and starting off on the wrong foot so far.
All the therapy didn't work apparently.

Tanny was not bad last yr. He had one of his better QBR and only 6 INTs playing behind a crap OL... I think the number of hits he took last yr has caught up to him because he doesn't want to step into his throws with a collapsing pocket....nobody that attended training camp said anything about his arm strength looking less and that is because in camp he knows he isn't going to get hit and can step in and fire the ball...

Coaching has got to help him out.... run some quick slants...both Hopkins and Burks are big bodied guys who should be able to shield the defender off... roll out the pocket on occasion... leave Henry on the field on 2nd and 6 to force the defense to respect the run and not allow them to pin their ears back and go after Tanny.. and give your sub- par OTs some help by chipping with the TEs and RBs!!!

I am still waiting on the genius who has an option instead of just repeating the same stuff..... in order to change you need something to CHANGE to....

I have yet to see a "get rid of him" person give one viable option.

so here's your chance.. who do we bring in to replace Tannehill right now today?

My solution is to burn it down.

Your solution is to stay the same and be average.

Tanny is a BUM and we always be one if you guys think his winning playoff game then your insane.

Also the tanking doesn't work people are the same they are so afraid of it they rather be mid for ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanny was not bad last yr. He had one of his better QBR and only 6 INTs playing behind a crap OL... I think the number of hits he took last yr has caught up to him because he doesn't want to step into his throws with a collapsing pocket....nobody that attended training camp said anything about his arm strength looking less and that is because in camp he knows he isn't going to get hit and can step in and fire the ball...

Coaching has got to help him out.... run some quick slants...both Hopkins and Burks are big bodied guys who should be able to shield the defender off... roll out the pocket on occasion... leave Henry on the field on 2nd and 6 to force the defense to respect the run and not allow them to pin their ears back and go after Tanny.. and give your sub- par OTs some help by chipping with the TEs and RBs!!!
If you watch some of the tape, it shows that tannehill was the problem. Tons of open receivers with plenty of separation, should have made it easy for him, Tannehill just didn't see them or chose to go another way because he got nervous. (click here if you'd like to see for yourself)

And while our OL are not world beaters they played pretty respectably:

I do agree though, that part of the problem is he's simply afraid to step into it now. Add it to the list of reasons why we need to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting on the genius who has an option instead of just repeating the same stuff..... in order to change you need something to CHANGE to....

I have yet to see a "get rid of him" person give one viable option.

so here's your chance.. who do we bring in to replace Tannehill right now today?
I think Tannehill will get a chance to right the ship but we drafted back to back QBs in the 2nd and 3rd rounds...if Tannehill continues to suck...then there's your answer...what's the worst that can happen? We lose games?

total nonsense... they wont all be perfect... receivers job to get the ball & that throw was on target

you seem quite irrational

do you go to the games?

I am thinking you do not attend... quite easy to want to lose when your only involvement is sitting on your LaZboy

Titans have not even had home opener and you want to punt the season... pathetic

I’m irrational? I can only have an opinion if I actually go to every game or is it just 1 or is there a requisite number of games you have to actually attend in order to have an opinion ??

I think Tannehill will get a chance to right the ship but we drafted back to back QBs in the 2nd and 3rd rounds...if Tannehill continues to suck...then there's your answer...what's the worst that can happen? We lose games?
so essentially, the option is to tank. Because we arent winning many games at all with Malik or Levis and neither of those are future franchise qbs, so just tank the season and hope we get the guy next year or the year after.

My solution is to burn it down.

Your solution is to stay the same and be average.

Tanny is a BUM and we always be one if you guys think his winning playoff game then your insane.

Also the tanking doesn't work people are the same they are so afraid of it they rather be mid for ever.

Well tanking rarely works, but yeah so the solution is just tank. That is fine. So instead of saying replace the qb, it doesnt matter, as long as we are losing. Might as well let Tannehill take the beating, we are paying him enough for it. Then hopefully get a qb in the upcoming draft and let Malik and Levis battle it out for backup to the rookie next season.

so essentially, the option is to tank. Because we arent winning many games at all with Malik or Levis and neither of those are future franchise qbs, so just tank the season and hope we get the guy next year or the year after.
To me tanking is purposely losing to get the top pick...what I'm saying is if Tannehill continues to suck and hurt the team then give the 2 QB draft picks a chance... isn't that why we drafted them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back