Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make me feel a little better that Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, Daniel Jones, Geno Smith, Lamar Jackson and Jalen Hurts were also pretty bad this week.
Never has playing in the preseason looked more valuable.

Josh Allen threw 3 interceptions and tannehill still stinks

I still think that R.Tannenhill is our best option at QB this season. Just my 2 cents but J.Allen doesn't have Derrick Henry forcing defenses to focus on him. Neither do the rest of the QBS.
R.Tannehill does.

I still think that R.Tannenhill is our best option at QB this season. Just my 2 cents but J.Allen doesn't have Derrick Henry forcing defenses to focus on him. Neither do the rest of the QBS.
R.Tannehill does.
that’s part of the critique to Kelly, he kept taking Henry off the field, specifically in the 2nd half.

R.Tannehill does.
I don't think we stand a chance of accomplishing anything real this season anyways. Figure out if the young guys have anything, imo.

I'm sure we'll be forced to watch tanne below-mid it up until about mid season though.

Nothing is worst than been mid and being stuck in the middle of the league with a mid quarterback.

Some people are so afraid of losing that they refuse change but at some point it has to happend.

R.Tannehill does.
DH22 would have to be in the game for that to matter

Nothing is worst than been mid and being stuck in the middle of the league with a mid quarterback.

Some people are so afraid of losing that they refuse change but at some point it has to happend.
I am still waiting on the genius who has an option instead of just repeating the same stuff..... in order to change you need something to CHANGE to....

I have yet to see a "get rid of him" person give one viable option.

so here's your chance.. who do we bring in to replace Tannehill right now today?

It’s unfortunate that you believe that just by accepting losses it automatically means wins later.

just look at the losing franchises. They remain bottom feeders.

teams that win, never accept losing seasons.

T17 did not jump for that TD pass to kickstand
T17 dropped that third down conversion to burks
T17 kept getting blown backward into the QB nurffing the passing lanes
T17 benched DH22
T17 decided to kick that late FG instead of going for 4th and 5
T17 failed to call defensive holding and PI at the 5 yard line resulting in a deflected INT
T17 did not have a great game... but he was not alone

If T17 throws the pass where a competent NFL QB should have then Spears wouldn’t have had to jump. It as a horrible pass.
I am still waiting on the genius who has an option instead of just repeating the same stuff..... in order to change you need something to CHANGE to....

so here's your chance.. who do we bring in to replace Tannehill right now today?

Will Levis. Why does it matter. This team isn’t winning a SB. Let’s move on. If the kid is good he will show it. Josh Allen had a bad first season. Let the kids play. It’s time to move on from what we have been doing. You guys screamed for a different offense and when you get one now you want to go back to DH 35 Carry’s a game and punt, punt , punt.

$100 says “tank” for……

doesn’t matter who they suggest, it’s a stupid failure idea.

It’s unfortunate that you believe that just by accepting losses it automatically means wins later.

just look at the losing franchises. They remain bottom feeders.

teams that win, never accept losing seasons.
he didnt say anything about accepting losses or a losing season

he said some people (you apparently since you took offense) are too afraid to make the change needed to potentially better the team, because you fear losing. which seems correct based on your posts.

he didnt say anything about accepting losses or a losing season

he said some people (you apparently since you took offense) are too afraid to make the change needed to potentially better the team, because you fear losing. which seems correct based on your posts.
You always do that. Is it some sort of coping mechanism to try assuming people are “offended” by another idea?

it makes me think you in fact get offended by other opinions.

For the football related part, I’m guessing you’re suggesting to pull THill now for Willis or Levis?
There’s no issue moving on from THill. Never was despite the way you’ve continued to try pushing that as if it was ever said.
Having a direction to move to, correcting other pieces, and showing proof that “tanking” is a failed strategy experiment does not equate to “afraid to make a change”.
I’m sure this is a tough concept for you to grasp, but there it is.

Now that i've calmed down after sundays shocker. Ryan should be getting watched real closely for the next 2 games. Anymore than 3 stupid ints and bonehead decisions get the 2 kids in and just run and play action everything.

If the qb is costing us games it may aswell be the kids throwing.

You always do that. Is it some sort of coping mechanism to try assuming people are “offended” by another idea?

it makes me think you in fact get offended by other opinions.

For the football related part, I’m guessing you’re suggesting to pull THill now for Willis or Levis?
There’s no issue moving on from THill. Never was despite the way you’ve continued to try pushing that as if it was ever said.
Having a direction to move to, correcting other pieces, and showing proof that “tanking” is a failed strategy experiment does not equate to “afraid to make a change”.
I’m sure this is a tough concept for you to grasp, but there it is.
again, no one mentioned tanking. this team has drafted TWO qbs in two years an attempt to replace tanne, there is an obvious other direction to go.

If T17 throws the pass where a competent NFL QB should have then Spears wouldn’t have had to jump. It as a horrible pass.
total nonsense... they wont all be perfect... receivers job to get the ball & that throw was on target

Will Levis. Why does it matter. This team isn’t winning a SB. Let’s move on. If the kid is good he will show it. Josh Allen had a bad first season. Let the kids play. It’s time to move on from what we have been doing. You guys screamed for a different offense and when you get one now you want to go back to DH 35 Carry’s a game and punt, punt , punt.
you seem quite irrational

do you go to the games?

I am thinking you do not attend... quite easy to want to lose when your only involvement is sitting on your LaZboy

Titans have not even had home opener and you want to punt the season... pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back