Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knew the secret to getting Henry down was to attack his feet. If we had an OL that could actually open a f'ing hole and not let defenders blow through like nothing, that wouldn't be that big of an issue. If only Henry didn't have chicken legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
No credit for Georgia's offense? All credit for Ohio's offense?

All credit for Georgia D, none for Ohio?

Fact is that Ohio's final drive stalled and they lost. That's not on Ohio's D. Take off the Homer glasses, Titans ain't drafting your boy. The fact that you continue to lobby for that nonsense is what's hilarious :biglaugh:

Yeah I would think blaming OSU defense would likewise be crediting the UGA offense. Seems pretty self explanatory.

And UGA D gets no credit. They couldn't stop OSU. If OSU kicker was any good, UGA goes home.

Yeah I would think blaming OSU defense would likewise be crediting the UGA offense. Seems pretty self explanatory.

And UGA D gets no credit. They couldn't stop OSU. If OSU kicker was any good, UGA goes home.
I don't have a dog in the fight regarding either team, but I just wanted to point out the fact that you can't have it both ways.

Yes, Stroud had a great game. So did VY in the Rose Bowl. I think one trip down that road is enough for me as a Titans fan.

Gotta say GA/OH was a great game. Better than the the championship imho.

RT has had like 2.5 good years his entire career. Do you really need to ask why he deserves so much credit for how bad our offense had been? How many more mediocre years does he need to have to convince you that he just isn't a good QB?
best QB not named McMVP Titans ever had

I don't have a dog in the fight regarding either team, but I just wanted to point out the fact that you can't have it both ways.

Yes, Stroud had a great game. So did VY in the Rose Bowl. I think one trip down that road is enough for me as a Titans fan.

Gotta say GA/OH was a great game. Better than the the championship imho.

VY had character issues in the NFL and was also not very bright (grade of 7 on the wonderolic I think).

That being said, he never really got a fair shake with Fisher. Fisher clearly wanted Leinart or Cutler. He was overruled by Adams who was a big Texas guy. He might never have worked out regardless, but we certainly did a piss poor job developing him.

Stroud didn't just have 1 good game. He was arguably the best QB in college football over the last 2 years. Certainly no worse than 2nd.

I'm not blaming him for everything. But he's certainly deserves the Lions share as the starting QB of passing offense that was the 3rd worst in the league. Again, this is a guy who's been extremely mediocre for the vast majority of his career.
USATSI_19608003.jpg

No credit for Georgia's offense? All credit for Ohio's offense?

All credit for Georgia D, none for Ohio?

Fact is that Ohio's final drive stalled and they lost. That's not on Ohio's D. Take off the Homer glasses, Titans ain't drafting your boy. The fact that you continue to lobby for that nonsense is what's hilarious :biglaugh:
SEC SEC SEC !!!

you saying T17 audibled into that call?

just stop dude. its embarrassing now

its quite simple... you dont want your QB throwing to WR7 ... dont have WR7 on the field
dont want your QB throwing at a particular route dont call a play with that route

Last edited by a moderator:
you saying T17 audibled into that call?

just stop dude. its embarrassing now

its quite simple... you dont want your QB throwing to WR7 ... dont have WR7 on the field
dont want your QB throwing at a particular route dont call a play with that route

You think Todd Downing told him to throw it NWI no matter what? You can't be serious.

Even if it was a designed play to NWI, RT failed to read the defense correctly. Firkser was literally running wide open in the middle of the field with no one around him for like 10 yards. Would have been an easy 1st down.

I tell what else is simple. Throwing it wide open guys. A big revelation I know.

“Known Titans insider Mike Greenberg”

You don't think Mike hears things from around the league?

We're meeting with the top QBs in the draft. We're discussing Henry in trades. Does the smoke need to be blowing directly in your face before you believe there is a fire?

You don't think Mike hears things from around the league?

We're meeting with the top QBs in the draft. We're discussing Henry in trades. Does the smoke need to be blowing directly in your face before you believe there is a fire?
If we are gonna go that route, I personally think a restructure/trade or trade/restructure would be more likely
Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back