Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JRob handled OL correctly he wouldn’t keep a revolving OL door. And what great OL coach was available to come coach this dumpster line? No coach can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

Let’s see how Ran gets it fixed in FA and the draft. He gets a chance.
as far as anyone knows zero attempt was made to get a 'great OL coach'.... vrable just went to the coffee machine and the next guy that got a donut was OL coach

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it. Vrabel was screwed out of a franchise WR, 3 years of 1st round draft busts, the inability of the GM to accept and replace mediocre Tannehill until it was too late, and then there's the back to back horrible OCs ...

I doubt it. Vrabel was screwed out of a franchise WR, 3 years of 1st round draft busts, the inability of the GM to accept and replace mediocre Tannehill until it was too late, and then there's the back to back horrible OCs ...
He helped pick the 1st rd busts no?

He hired the OCs right? Plus, all these OCs do the same shit which tells me it's more Vrabel's hand steering the wheel

He hired the OCs right? Plus, all these OCs do the same **** which tells me it's more Vrabel's hand steering the wheel

I mean you're not wrong. But the fact that JROB did what Vrabel didnt want to do (trade AJ) kind of shows who tried to be the loudest voice in the room on draft day ...

He hired the OCs right? Plus, all these OCs do the same **** which tells me it's more Vrabel's hand steering the wheel
I just don’t buy all this rhetoric that Vrabel has so much GM authority. He was PISSED about the AJB trade and the Malik draft trade up but towed the company line.

I just don’t buy all this rhetoric that Vrabel has so much GM authority. He was PISSED about the AJB trade and the Malik draft trade up but towed the company line.
Never saw a mention about the Willis pick and Vrabel being mad about that one.

I don’t think it’s rhetoric either. He’s had some say like any HC but to what extent we won’t know.

People keep bringing up AJ. Trading AJ is not the reason this team is falling apart.
Trading away AJB was stupid.

Use the draft capital to replace him with Burks instead of on OL was just moronic.

so any way you cut it directly or indirectly, tge AJB trade has negatively impacted the team.

Trading away AJB was stupid.

Use the draft capital to replace him with Burks instead of on OL was just moronic.

so any way you cut it directly or indirectly, tge AJB trade has negatively impacted the team.
What kind of numbers does AJ put up with the this team currently? I bet you nowhere even close to what he has now.

It would be hypocritical to fire J-Rob because he left the roster in a mess, and then fire Vrabel because the roster is a mess.

Let's not forget the Munchak, Whisenhunt, Mularkey years. We waited forever to find a coach, and now we have one, let's hang onto him.

Not saying Vrabel is perfect, but Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry couldn't win with this roster.

It would be hypocritical to fire J-Rob because he left the roster in a mess, and then fire Vrabel because the roster is a mess.

Let's not forget the Munchak, Whisenhunt, Mularkey years. We waited forever to find a coach, and now we have one, let's hang onto him.

Not saying Vrabel is perfect, but Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry couldn't win with this roster.
JRob built the roster in the first place that gave Vrabel his little window of success. Vrabel was the beneficiary to JRob's build. Vrabel is the one who started hiring his friends and not developing players, blamed it on JRob and now Vrabel is 3-14. The proof is in the pudding.

JRob built the roster in the first place that gave Vrabel his little window of success. Vrabel was the beneficiary to JRob's build. Vrabel is the one who started hiring his friends and not developing players, blamed it on JRob and now Vrabel is 3-14. The proof is in the pudding.
JRob inherited Mariota and a “king’s ransom of picks”. He quickly traded up and got Conklin and uhh hemm…..Dodd. Did great with Henry and couple others but only Henry still here. JRob good at first, then stunk it up horribly in early draft and FA.

No coach wins with this OL.

JRob inherited Mariota and a “king’s ransom of picks”. He quickly traded up and got Conklin and uhh hemm…..Dodd. Did great with Henry and couple others but only Henry still here. JRob good at first, then stunk it up horribly in early draft and FA.

No coach wins with this OL.
He was good until Vrabel and his buttkisser position coaches started asking for crappy players. JRob gave them what they asked for, it is their fault they cannot evaluate/develop the players they asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back