Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a high pick is cool and all but it doesn't guarantee anything. We will be picking top 15, most likely top 10, potentially top 5. Even worst case scenario we should be able to draft a difference maker. Jrob isn't around to draft someone who has torn his ACL 7 times and won't be ready for a year so that's exciting
No more injury “value”. That was a JRob staple.

I imagine you have a tough time walking through doors with such a big head about yourself.
Your arrogance has you thinking my comments towards you make you special. Trust me, you’re not, you’re just another poster around here.
He fits through the Keebler Elf front door quite easily.

I imagine you have a tough time walking through doors with such a big head about yourself.
Your arrogance has you thinking my comments towards you make you special. Trust me, you’re not, you’re just another poster around here.
you're in every thread responding to my every post. picking apart every word. and in many cases, making things up that never happened, as I proved earlier.

pretend it's "my ego" or whatever. i'm here to talk ball and you're here to sling insults and get e-fives from hormesis and GoT.

just stop responding if you don't like it. but you don't get to pretend to take the high road.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a high pick is cool and all but it doesn't guarantee anything. We will be picking top 15, most likely top 10, potentially top 5. Even worst case scenario we should be able to draft a difference maker. Jrob isn't around to draft someone who has torn his ACL 7 times and won't be ready for a year so that's exciting
did Robinson draft the WR out of michigan state that had like 500 touches in college... davis I think the name was... went to jets and cashed checks

you're in every thread responding to my every post. picking apart every word. and in many cases, making things up that never happened, as I proved earlier.

pretend it's "my ego" or whatever. i'm here to talk ball and you're here to sling insults and get e-fives from hormesis and GoT, who are strictly trolls.

just stop responding if you don't like it. but you don't get to pretend to take the high road.
It’s your ego that overlooks my posts to almost every single other poster too. You’re so into yourself that you haven’t noticed.

and yes, I remember that your an OSU fan. You’re one of the few that have been vocal about what college team you root for, couldnt name most of the others. Stop looking that much into it.

pretend it's "my ego" or whatever. i'm here to talk ball and you're here to sling insults and get e-fives from hormesis and GoT, who are strictly trolls.

I live in your microhead rent free...
e783c906-ceaa-4c81-b290-3e9eab5cfdcf_text.gif

did Robinson draft the WR out of michigan state that had like 500 touches in college... davis I think the name was... went to jets and cashed checks
I will give credit to most of the first round WR over the past 5 years. Hit rate has been more than 50/50 BUT the titans still have to show some sort of shift in offensive philosophy to make another WR first round pick worth while.
Each of those successful WR have an offense more willing to chuck the ball.

I will give credit to most of the first round WR over the past 5 years. Hit rate has been more than 50/50 BUT the titans still have to show some sort of shift in offensive philosophy to make another WR first round pick worth while.
Each of those successful WR have an offense more willing to chuck the ball.
Unfortunately our first round WRs don't live up to the expectation. Inhaler says hello.

I don't see Vrabel going anywhere but it's fair to ask "what makes him so well respected across the league?"

When he won CotY, it was because he was able to win with guys off the street. He got more out of average players. They played with swagger.

Are there any signs he's done that the last two seasons? I sure haven't seen it.

I'm beginning to think a lot of Vrabel's success then was playing in the worst division in the NFL and having #22 in his prime.

Vrabel needs to show us he can get more from his players. If he can't, I think it's fair to question whether he's the right coach for the future.

I don't see Vrabel going anywhere but it's fair to ask "what makes him so well respected across the league?"

When he won CotY, it was because he was able to win with guys off the street. He got more out of average players. They played with swagger.

Are there any signs he's done that the last two seasons? I sure haven't seen it.

I'm beginning to think a lot of Vrabel's success then was playing in the worst division in the NFL and having #22 in his prime.

Vrabel needs to show us he can get more from his players. If he can't, I think it's fair to question whether he's the right coach for the future.
Agreed
It’s been a while since we have seen any players being coached up

Isiah Wilson and not addressing the OL and AJB did JRob in

ram has had one run. He got DHop. We’d be ok if the OL was absolute chit.
Over the course of Vrabel's time here, JRob brought in about 40 different O-line... Vrabel and his old butt buddy Carter couldnt spot talent and they definitely couldnt develop talent. Then Vrabel went out on a limb and hired the COLGATE COLLEGE o-line coach, which put us in the exact same spot... but hey, he certainly gives a good ass kissing.

Over the course of Vrabel's time here, JRob brought in about 40 different O-line... Vrabel and his old butt buddy Carter couldnt spot talent and they definitely couldnt develop talent. Then Vrabel went out on a limb and hired the COLGATE COLLEGE o-line coach, which put us in the exact same spot... but hey, he certainly gives a good ass kissing.
View attachment 21254

If JRob handled OL correctly he wouldn’t keep a revolving OL door. And what great OL coach was available to come coach this dumpster line? No coach can make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

Let’s see how Ran gets it fixed in FA and the draft. He gets a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back