Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, seems to me Schwartz was going to run his defense the way he thought it needed to be ran and Vrabel couldnt deal with him not kissing his ass.
That could be true. I don’t disagree. Bowen has always sucked. Schwartz just covered it up. We could see Schwartz here as HC if Kraft will trade for Vrabel.

I disagree. What are you going to counter? We can’t effectively control the blitz. You’ll get your QB killed.
Maybe I’m missing what you’re saying.
the QB is already getting killed using 5 guys and sometimes the RB.
I’m suggesting a 6th, maybe even 7th (this goes back to Biscuits) to help block the consistent blitzes.
Yea it leaves limited targets, but that didn’t seem to slow MM8 down as they returned the team to playoff form and even won in the WC against KC via some Cyprien and MM8 magic.

That could be true. I don’t disagree. Bowen has always sucked. Schwartz just covered it up. We could see Schwartz here as HC if Kraft will trade for Vrabel.
Dan Pees carried him before that. Bowen has somehow kept his job even though Vrabel has to hire consultants to help him.

Maybe I’m missing what you’re saying.
the QB is already getting killed using 5 guys and sometimes the RB.
I’m suggesting a 6th, maybe even 7th (this goes back to Biscuits) to help block the consistent blitzes.
Yea it leaves limited targets, but that didn’t seem to slow MM8 down as they returned the team to playoff form and even won in the WC against KC via some Cyprien and MM8 magic.

MM8 had a better OL and TEs, especially Delanie Walker. Chig O-Droppo as a check down is NO threat or even decent blocker. Another JRob bust nobody talks about.

No HC wins with this OL.

Schwatz being gone is a real problem. Bowen is not good, the defense is putrid now despite having decent enough talent. The criticism directed his way is legit. And at Brabel also as the performance is his responsibility also. There’s no other reason for such a steep drop off in performance.

Dan Pees carried him before that. Bowen has somehow kept his job even though Vrabel has to hire consultants to help him.
I don’t disagree. I see him getting replaced as a condition Vrabel has to meet to keep his job if we don’t see any improvement.

MM8 had a better OL and TEs, especially Delanie Walker. Chig O-Droppo as a check down is NO threat or even decent blocker. Another JRob bust nobody talks about.

No HC wins with this OL.

Schwatz being gone is a real problem. Bowen is not good, the defense is putrid now despite having decent enough talent. The criticism directed his way is legit. And at Brabel also as the performance is his responsibility also. There’s no other reason for such a steep drop off in performance.
So JRob was pretty good before Vrabel started interfering?

Chig O-Droppo as a check down is NO threat or even decent blocker. Another JRob bust nobody talks about.
I don’t know that he’s a bust yet.
He certainly has failed considering this was expected to be a breakout year, not limited to just titans fans.
Another question mark around him is lack of use vs failure on his part.
No question the drops have been huge and they get enlarged when you only have like 4 targets per game.

I don’t know that he’s a bust yet.
He certainly has failed considering this was expected to be a breakout year, not limited to just titans fans.
Another question mark around him is lack of use vs failure on his part.
No question the drops have been huge and they get enlarged when you only have like 4 targets per game.
You can add bungled chip blocks to his drops. He is a bust. Time to admit it.

Haha. You probably actually believe that.
Well, the season before Vrabel was hired we went 9-7 and included a playoff win (keep in mind Mularkey was fired after winning a playoff game). Vrabel stepped into a prime position. It was Vrabel and Vrabels staff who created the draft board and asked for the players they thought they wanted. JRob drafted players from the draft board that Vrabel and his staff put together. Vrabel and his buttkissers do not develop talent. So even if they did put together a good draft board, we would never know because they cant develop talent. That is just the roster... then you look at the schemes and that creates even more issues.

Well, the season before Vrabel was hired we went 9-7 and included a playoff win (keep in mind Mularkey was fired after winning a playoff game). Vrabel stepped into a prime position. It was Vrabel and Vrabels staff who created the draft board and asked for the players they thought they wanted. JRob drafted players from the draft board that Vrabel and his staff put together. Vrabel and his buttkissers do not develop talent. So even if they did put together a good draft board, we would never know because they cant develop talent. That is just the roster... then you look at the schemes and that creates even more issues.
That’s not how it works. You’re Vrabel Rage has you unbalanced.

That’s not how it works. You’re Vrabel Rage has you unbalanced.
Ok so we are 7-3 with JRob and his draft picks in place...JRob trades AJ ( hated this move)...JRob gets fired....we go 0-7 without JRob but still the same draft picks... we're at 3-7 this year without JRob but Ran's draft picks added in

Doesn't make sense...common denominator? Vrabel (with more control)

You can't tell me trading AJ made that big of negative impact...locker room atmosphere possibly

Ok so we are 7-3 with JRob and his draft picks in place...JRob trades AJ ( hated this move)...JRob gets fired....we go 0-7 without JRob but still the same draft picks... we're at 3-7 this year without JRob but Ran's draft picks added in

Doesn't make sense...common denominator? Vrabel (with more control)

You can't tell me trading AJ made that big of negative impact...locker room atmosphere possibly
Honestly other teams discovered how bad our OL is. They all do the same thing- blitz, blitz, blitz. And we can’t stop it. Levis running for his life. Tannehill was injured running for his life. Vrabel and Kelly doing all they can to keep Levis healthy. Chig dropping passes and missing blocks.

Honestly other teams discovered how bad our OL is. They all do the same thing- blitz, blitz, blitz. And we can’t stop it. Levis running for his life. Tannehill was injured running for his life. Vrabel and Kelly doing all they can to keep Levis healthy. Chig dropping passes and missing blocks.
Sorry Riverman, not buying it...that same OL we were 7-3 with...I agree JRob messed up picks but imo drafting Levis was a mistake...that was the opportunity to improve the OL and WR around Tannehill

I disagree with this part, we already agreed to disagree.
Chig may be a bust and can’t block and he does have 68% of the offensive snaps but what are Wesco (47%), Whylie (19%), and (didn’t know the guy existed) Rader (9%) doing?
Are none of these guys capable of blocking?

at what point does all 4 of them failing as a receiving TE AND Blocking TE fall in Vrabel and his staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back